If I burn over 700 calories I get headache, nausea

Options
2»

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Try drinking a Gatorade before your workout. I used to feel that way when I went running but I figured out that if I hydrated really well before, it didn't happen. :o)

This.
  • ladylaine
    ladylaine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LOW BLOOD SUGAR
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    All good advice to play with thanks pals!

My food diary is open if anyone wants to have a look at what I'm doing more closely. I will try a smoothie or a gatorade in the near future....
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, good to know. I also get very bad headaches when I increase my weights , or start a new routine and push myself very hard. I never thought about having carbs after the workout.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options

My food diary is open if anyone wants to have a look at what I'm doing more closely. I will try a smoothie or a gatorade in the near future....

I can't see your food diary. Maybe you have it set to friends only?
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Have you tested your blood pressure? I wonder if you have BP issues. I would say it's not about HOW MANY calories you burn. But how strenuous of a workout it is. Maybe when you push yourself you get a high BP??

Cut back on sodium.

- Mike
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    I've been to work and back now and now that I've had more time to ponder your suggestions... Yeah, I guess the thing that I'm doing differently since this has been happening is trying to force more water down after my workouts and forgetting about eating right after.. Chocolate milk you say? I can do that!
  • adriayellow11
    Options

I can't see your food diary. Maybe you have it set to friends only?

Oops, yes I did. It's open now..
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    hydrate. get enough sodium and potassium.