Nothing can pi** me off faster than

Options

Replies

• mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

Here's the secret that few men have learned: Telling an angry woman to "relax" works every time. It triggers their relaxation hormones or something.

I am SURE your kidding right?? The words "relax" make me explode, especially if I am already pissed!

Agreed-telling me to relax makes me lose my damn mind! Haha
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Or when my hubby says "you are just trying to start an argument" .... WHAT?!?!?!? oK BUSTER...game on! LOLOL.

And if I AM on my period... don't you dare mention it! Unless you LIKE having your head bitten off and handed back to you!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I used to work in an office with an evil supervisor and co-worker. They would pick on me in front of customers so I would just ignore them and then they would ask me if I was in a "bad mood" because I was being "quite". Grrrrr!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

Here's the secret that few men have learned: Telling an angry woman to "relax" works every time. It triggers their relaxation hormones or something.
    I am SURE your kidding right?? The words "relax" make me explode, especially if I am already pissed!
    Hey... relax.
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options

:noway:

FYI
    tumblr_lps6p1Jvtb1qic2kco1_500.png
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    people who owe me money and make me come looking for them....

ok Like my little bro!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :explode:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

:noway:

THIS!
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hate it when men tell me to smile at work. And it is ALWAYS men. Women never do this to me. "You should smile!" No, I don't work for tips, I don't have to smile, actually. It's pretty sexist, and while I don't fly off the handle, it REALLY ticks me off. Almost as much as the guy who called me "little lady" last week, though he did get the stink eye.
  • thefeeferz
    thefeeferz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I dont comment much but BOY did I have to reply to this one! I absolutely HATE when people tell me to smile at work! And of course, as you said, its always men! I have 1,000 things to do at work and random people wanting to chit chat with me while they wait and I'm OBVIOUSLY busy ticks me off even more. Men.
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    I hate it when men tell me to smile at work. And it is ALWAYS men. Women never do this to me. "You should smile!" No, I don't work for tips, I don't have to smile, actually. It's pretty sexist, and while I don't fly off the handle, it REALLY ticks me off. Almost as much as the guy who called me "little lady" last week, though he did get the stink eye.

Me too and you are right, it is always men. Hell, I get it from cashiers too. Really?? Give me a reason to smile, ahole!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

Agreed-telling me to relax makes me lose my damn mind! Haha

Yup.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    OMG I hate that. My husband does that... I just respond "eff you" now I am. :grumble:
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    12345230.jpg
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    you-need-to-relax.gif
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    someone accusing me of being in a bad mood when I'm not. The story: I'm a legal assistant and my boss has had this guy doing manual labor for the last couple of days. well, he left all the tools and materials outside the office and just left yesterday, so my boss had to bring everything in and he put it in one area. The guy comes in the office this morning and tells me he needs a circular saw. I asked him if he used it yesterday. He flew off the handle at me and screams "what the **ck, are you in a bad mood too? Jesus fng Christ, everyone is in a bad mood today!" OMG - I literally felt my blood pressure go through the roof. I told him "well, I AM NOW. Get the hell out of this office". I then explained to him that I asked him that so I would know where to find it! Holy crap, it was 1/2 hour ago and steam is still coming out of my ears.

Okay, I feel better. Thanks for "listening"!

Yep. Usually if I'm just tired and not talking and someone asks "What's your problem?", I usually say, "I actually didn't have one before, but now, it's you."
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6EUqcMzaw6ocpYeeK6psyeyJbBOoQZLFoVXnmSYIyQQunQy6EzUYUmkEx9w
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    This guy was an amateur.

For difficult cases, sometimes you have to add a bit. Say "Relax! You're probably just getting your period."
    and if that still doesn't work, try
    "Besides, there's some things girls just weren't meant to do"

That ought to fix it! You're Welcome! :bigsmile:
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you-need-to-relax.gif

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    you-need-to-relax.gif

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

I haven't had a period in 7 years, so I don't think that that is the way to my heart. Maybe your heart, with a knife.......
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I haven't had a period in 7 years, so I don't think that that is the way to my heart. Maybe your heart, with a knife.......
    :laugh:

Well played!