Love was my motivation...

Options

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Dude, thanks for that amazing story of woes and love conquering all! As long as you're living for one another you will get through anything! Thanks for the inspiration, Killer! Beast mode ON!!!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Dude, thanks for that amazing story of woes and love conquering all! As long as you're living for one another you will get through anything! Thanks for the inspiration, Killer! Beast mode ON!!!

That's exactly how I feel waking up next to him every morning. I can't believe how my life ended up here in "Happily Ever After" land, but every day is a battle to assure it never fades and that today will be better than the last. Beast mode is definitely ON!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You guys bring tears to my eyes...

*sniff*
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    awww this is sooooo sweet!
    you both have such inspirational stories!

i wish you a lifetime of happiness together! ♥
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome story :smile:

As I was looking at your pics I was like "hey...I recognize that lady..." cause I had just seen her success post lol. You both look amazing and are doing an awesome job! Keep up the hard work.

Btw...love the ticker. My hubby is a hardcore Star Wars fan. I would venture to say the biggest...but I haven't met everyone in the world lol :wink:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Great job & inspiring....but how about them raiders tho! :laugh: niners!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. You both look great! :smile:
  • trlyblssd79
    trlyblssd79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    definitely love happy endings! congratulations on the marriage AND the weight loss :)
  • vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3 wish you two nothing but the best and congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Your story is so beautiful, and you are both awesome, Congratulaitons!!! I wish you both all the best in this world..
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You all are so wonderful. Thank you all for the kind words and motivation
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    I love your success story. Thanks so much for sharing it. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What a great story...and look awesome now, just awesome!

Wishing you continued success and happiness!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Options
    What an inspirational story!! Congrats on finding each other AND all the rewards from your hard work. :)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    What a great story and congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Wonderful - keep punching!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Bump****

and let me just say you seem like such a sweet guy and she seems to be a pretty amazing woman! Good for you and you look great! Good luck with your healthy lifestyle n weight loss :)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    your story gave me chills! :)
    Congratulations on your losses and especially all that you have gained in your life!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    awwww. i'm intruding on your love thread but that was beautiful and inspiring. thank you so much for sharing xoxoxo.

Sooo sweet! Great story and great photo bio. You both look fabulous....and happy! :happy:
    Cheers to years of happiness together. :drinker:
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    *tear* Great story!!! As I was reading, I was like "Hey, that looks like the same lady I seen the other day, posting about her story & love!" & then it turned out to be you! How sweet!!! Congrats to you both on love, happiness & health!!! Best of luck in the future :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!