Hi I am Mandy and I need to lose at least 100 lbs

Options
I am 46, and love food. I really need to get a handle on this weight issue. I am not healthy at this point and really want to be. Any one who would like to my my online pal to help cheer me on, and I will do the same for you, will be much appreciated. You can check my profile to see all about me.

Thanks
Happy Holidays

Mandy

Replies

• JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hya mandy my name is joanie i am 47 and got a load of weight to loose and would love for you to add me as a friend im quite new to this too and struggling ,joanie:flowerforyou:
  • trisharose1973
    Options
    Hi Mandy, Trisha here. I'm on the same journey as you are. when i started i was 245. Just take things one day at a time. You can do it!!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi Mandy I'm a 40 plus gal also, I have 57 lbs to lose and I'm fighting with onset diabetes because of this excess weight. Add me also as a friend if you like, we need as much support as we can all get in this challenge. keep up the good work one day at a time.
  • timingsands
    Options
    Hi Mandy! I started my journey at 245 and am down 20 pounds in a little over two months thanks to MFP and great friends on here. I will be sure to send you a friend request!
  • mandycfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I need all the help and support I can get. :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Feel free to send request. I loved doing this so much I am looking at joining the wellness industry. I am 47, but feel 17 again.
  • stephaniev07
    stephaniev07 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request.
  • LovelyMumOf2
    Options
    I started out with 95 LBS to lose, and I've lost 10 so far! (I may decide to lose another 10-15 after I reach my goal weight- it just depends how I feel about my body at the time) Feel free to add me! (:
  • gmama54
    Options
    good luck to you. you can do it 1 day at a time. each week you will have more energy. envision yourself slimmer.
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Hello I also have a lot more weight to lose and am always looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged by! Anyone can feel free to add me! :happy:
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have over 100lbs closer to 150 lbs eeaakkk so feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • leelees10
    leelees10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile: feel free to add me
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too love food...eat non stop when home alone...need to find a motivation, someone to make me accountable to this journey.
    I currently have 57 lbs to lose...probabily close to 60 lbs as of today as I have been slacking the last few days!
    I hate my body and I hate the fact that I have no discipline with food lately!!! Would love to join you on your journey...feel free to add me-as we can support each other through this...
  • maryann441
    maryann441 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm Mary Ann....I'm 45 and a fitness instructor/coach. I just ran an online 30 day Challenge on here and over on Facebook. My group of 6 lost a group total of over 60 pounds! :) They tell me I'm a great motivator. Feel free to add me!
  • angelakeese
    Options
    Please add me...I am 44 and need to lose about 100 pounds. I feel so much in control of everything in my life except my weight and it is very depressing for me sometimes and it would be nice to have someone else going on the same journey.
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Same age and also need to lose 100 lbs. Sending friend request. :smile:
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to loose over 100 pounds too and I am 47. Love food and would love to be your friend in our journey!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Feel Free to add me I had 75 to loose I have lost 56 !! 19 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debsedo
    debsedo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy, my name's Debby and I live on the Isle of Wight.

I started at 275lb, and 47lb down.... Still a massive way to go, but feel better already.

Feel free to add me, I can always do with more motivation and am really struggling at the moment, now that Christmas is almost upon us....!