100 days of no exercise and this is what I got

Options
It's incredibly mortifying to do this, but I want to motivate others the way I got motivated from seeing others' pictures.

I was actually REALLY fit 6 months ago; I worked out every single day (advanced pole dance) and I rocked my bikini during my beach vacation in June. But a knee injury that same month kept me from working out anymore (could barely walk for a month, ugh), but I kept eating as if I was still burning 1000 calories a day, haha. So I gained an astounding 20 pounds in 2 months. I took the very first pictures of each set at the end of August and cried my eyes out at what I saw in the pictures. I'm only 5 feet tall and had never weighed 130 pounds in my life.

Recovering from my injury, however, made it impossible to work out still. So I did what I thought I would NEVER be able to do... diet. My Fitness Pal was my first attempt at sticking to any sort of diet and I'm so glad for the experience I've had these last 3 months. IT CAN BE DONE! :)

So these are my results from making healthier food choices, counting calories, and sticking to it! No exercise at all (although I am on my feet for a large part of the day).

frontcomparison.jpg

sidecomparison.jpg

backcomparison.jpg

Replies

• yessi222
    Options
    I think the pics work now...?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    nice. big change C:
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good job!!!! You look amazing.
  • JazmineSmith27
    Options
    Wow you've done a great job!!!
  • LoriInIowa
    Options
    So proud of you!! Great job!

It's wonderful to see the results from making better choices isn't it?

Thanks for encouraging me today!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!! Great job!! :)
  • lublin1987
    Options
    WOW! Looking good!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Hope the knee is doing better too.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    That really proves how important diet is. Thanks for the motivation!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

They say what you eat is more important than how much your burn...Pictures are worth a thousand words :)

Great work!!

E
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! Good for you! And double good for you for posting pics! :) That's motivation for all of us. Congrats!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Way to go girl! Thanks for sharing this. It really helps cement the importance of eating right :happy:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Awesome...amazing! Now that you know the basics and the rewards just never forget and if you do from time to time just look at these pics and you will get back there quick!
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    Amazing...you look incredible!
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    AMAZING!

They say what you eat is more important than how much your burn...Pictures are worth a thousand words :)

Great work!!

E
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! What did you eat? how many calories a day would you estimate, on average?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!