Someone please help me!

Options
Help me I weighed myself this morning and I weighed in at 46.6kgs!!!!! thats way way too low I've checked it again and again and it comes back with the same number! I haven't changed anything I've been eating more and hardly exercising - whats happening?

I went to bed feeling really fill and bloated! Yesterday I weighted 47.7kgs..............

Replies

• Darreningym
    Options
    be patient Padawan learner :D
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if daily fluctuations in your weight upset you this much then maybe you should put the scales away and only weigh yourself once a week. I weigh myself most days knowing that sometimes the fluctuations will irritate me but at most I end up looking at the scales and saying something to effect of "Oh, eff you" and get on with my day. Eat like you normally eat for a day or two and weigh yourself again if you feel the need. Scales can quite literally drive you mad if you allow it:)
  • manjot01
    Options
    Don't worry about it... you would know if your were doing something unhealthy to bring ur weight to that. It could be a bunch of different factors, did you eat before weighing urself the night before?
    I say just forget it and weigh urself in a couple days and u'll see its fine:)
  • k3lly89
    Options
    No i've been staying at 47.7 for a few months now.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Often if we don't eat enough and exercise too much our bodies get stressed. When we take a break, eat at maintenance (or just more) and cut back on the exercise our bodies then release the fat they should have a while ago. Something to do with hormones. I'm not sure but I've seen it happen a lot... Let me find the article (that I admittedly only skimmed otherwise I'd be able to explain it better).
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Thanks so much :)