Take your Hydroxycut to Walmart

Options
2»

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I called they told me I had to come in and see the store mgr in am. What a crock like I have time to go all over!

That is SERIOUSLY unreal. WOW. Do you have a walmart by you??

I would definitely report them FO SHO!
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    yes there is a walmart up the road, I actually have a box of drink packets, an unopened bottle in the box and a half used bottle.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    yes there is a walmart up the road, I actually have a box of drink packets, an unopened bottle in the box and a half used bottle.

I would just take it all back to Walmart cuz they're a lot easier to deal with BUT still report the walgreens for being such duchebags.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    When I went to Walmart....they still had all the hydroxycut on the shelves and were still selling it which I thought was kinda crazy.

:noway: Wow I can't believe that. The recall was LAST week. What idiocy. The day the recall was on Yahoo and I returned mine to GNC they had already pulled all of theirs of the shelves. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow @ WalMart, if I see Hydroxcut on the shelves I will be appauled.
  • laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I remember reading about the recall last week and noticed that the local Kroger Marketplace that just opened up is still selling Hydroxycut. Walmart isn't the only one still selling it.
  • kgrc
    kgrc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What if you don't have the bottle? I know, it sounds silly..but I carried it around in my purse and the bottle always set off the sensor, so I put the remaining in a baggie.. BTW.. they made me very sick..

I would try it anyway and see what happens. I don't think it would really matter. If they made you sick I think you are supposed to report to the FDA also.

I called the Walmart where I purchased the hydroxycut and the manager told me that he could not accept it without the bottle because he would not be able to return it to the manufacturer.:mad:
  • cryt11
    Options
    I did get my money back from Walgreens today:smile:

FYI: hydroxcut cleanse and hoodia are still on the market and didnt get pulled
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and bought my Hydroxycut Hardcore from GNC 2 years ago (I got pregnant so didn't end up taking it). The bottle is open and I did take some of it about a month ago. I am going to just throw mine away, but I am wondering if there is anything I can take instead? I am going on vacation in 3 weeks and really want to lose those stubborn few pounds :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Does this also include the Hydroxycut for women in the black bottle??
  • cryt11
    Options
    that one is recalled, bring it back to GNC. As long as the bottle isnt expired (check bottom) they will give you a refund
  • renae77
    Options
    that one is recalled, bring it back to GNC. As long as the bottle isnt expired (check bottom) they will give you a refund
    Thanks! I looked at the bottle and it hasn't expired so I will be taking it back to GNC when I am off work this week for my refund. I haven't taken them in a long time anyway but at least now I know that was a good thing.
  • stimpy6298
    stimpy6298 Posts: 76
    Options
    Well I have the Hydroxcut Max for Women which I think was about $60 from GNC and they told me I can exchange it but can not have a refund without the receipt. :mad:
    Why would I keep they receipt to something I was going to take?
  • bellydancer72
    Options
    Those are the ones that are still okay to sell and to take according to the FDA.
    I did get my money back from Walgreens today:smile:

FYI: hydroxcut cleanse and hoodia are still on the market and didnt get pulled
  • renae77
    Options
    Well I have the Hydroxcut Max for Women which I think was about $60 from GNC and they told me I can exchange it but can not have a refund without the receipt. :mad:
    Why would I keep they receipt to something I was going to take?

I went to GNC yesterday to get my refund and they told me the same thing. Then they told me they would give me something else. Plus they told me they would only give me the lowest price they have sold it for which was like $27 or something like that. I got the biggest bottle they had and it is regularly over $100 and with the GNC card I still paid around $80 for them. I am not taking $27 for an $80 bottle of pills. I am going to call the number on the bottle and see what they say about it.