looking for a recipe with eggplant

Prissymissy1984
Prissymissy1984 Posts: 27
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I recently found out that i really like eggplant, does anyone know of any good recipes for it??

Replies

• I recently found out that i really like eggplant, does anyone know of any good recipes for it??
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    I dip mine in egg whites and then in whole wheat bread crumbs, then I put very little olive oil in a pan and cook em up, or you could bake them. I eat them with marinarra sauce. Its very yummy!

~Leash :happy:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    I'm bumping because I am also an eggplant lover and also need some good recipes!
  • kattiek
    kattiek Posts: 83
    Slice it down and roast it in the oven with salt, pepper, & olive oil. Sprinkle some balsamic vinegar on it and put it on whole wheat bread with sliced tomatoes, spinach, sauteed onions, and fat free or low fat mozzarella. Put the sandwich together in a frying pan like you would grilled cheese. I use butter flavored cooking spray and toast the bread a little before it hits the pan. I bought eggplant yesterday just so I could make this sandwich this week! One of my favorite things to eat.
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    mmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah I totally love eggplant parmeseana can get a recipie on internet look for low cal one :flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    I personally don't have a recipe, but if you like eggplant you should check out baba ghanoush. It's freaking stellar!
This discussion has been closed.