Time to get serious

Options
Ok..my sister told me that she lost another 4 lbs (I have a wonderful sister!!)....she joined this website too..soooo that really motivates me to get busy and lose my last 10-12 lbs...I havent been trying hard enough and havent been exercising that much either BUT today I walked at lunch time and did some crunches too..twice......and Im feeling good..sooo in order for me to keep that good feeling I need to keep up my good eating and exercising..I love feeling this way................:smile:

Replies

• Kanderson46
    Kanderson46 Posts: 86
    Options
    Ok..my sister told me that she lost another 4 lbs (I have a wonderful sister!!)....she joined this website too..soooo that really motivates me to get busy and lose my last 10-12 lbs...I havent been trying hard enough and havent been exercising that much either BUT today I walked at lunch time and did some crunches too..twice......and Im feeling good..sooo in order for me to keep that good feeling I need to keep up my good eating and exercising..I love feeling this way................:smile:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Use this as motivation and kick butt!! You can do it!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks I needed your post right now, I was debating on skipping my workout today..............nope gonna do my workout right now....outside in the yard even!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, that is great. :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • BERSKI
    BERSKI Posts: 5
    Options
    GOOD JOB NOT SMOKING IN 49 DAYS...CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS, I REALLY WANT TO QUIT BUT ITS HARD AND THESE DIET PILLS MY DR. HAS ME ON MAKE ME WANNA SMOKE MORE!!! HELP:mad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!