Newbie...and ready for the journey

Options
Hello!

I am joining this site with about 175 lbs to lose. I stumbled across this site while looking for ideas on weight loss. I am not joining for a New Year’s resolution, but it’s time to change. The time of the year is purely coincidental!!! In joining, I hope to find a community that can share my struggles and rejoice in my triumphant.

After tracking my food today, I learned that I am not eating enough (imagine that!) and I need to cut down on the fats (not too bad though). I travel a lot for my job so exercise is not high on my priority list. This needs to change as well.

My goal is to be a healthy weight and size not skinny. I am looking forward to the journey!!!:happy:

Merry Christmas :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sahplin
    Options
    Hey girl, welcome to the site =)
    I used this site last year to lose weight, and within a couple months I had successfully lost 20lbs! Now I've come back with hopes of losing the last few pounds, and I couldn't do it without all the support and helpful tools on this site.
    I wish you luck, and I'm here for support!
  • dymples74
    Options
    Hey Girlie!
    I understand your goals and reasons for joining this site! Thanks for sharing this with me...