Who watches the biggest loser

Options
I love watching this show, it inspires me. I was just wondering for those who watch it who you guys want to win it? I want tara to win, or helen. Im too big of fan of michael and ron. But they all did a wodnerful job taking off so much weight so i think they have already won :smile:

Replies

• melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    I love watching this show, it inspires me. I was just wondering for those who watch it who you guys want to win it? I want tara to win, or helen. Im too big of fan of michael and ron. But they all did a wodnerful job taking off so much weight so i think they have already won :smile:
  • melli244
    Options
    Sorry i ment in not too big of fan of michael and ron.
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    I want Tara to win!!! I don't like Helen. It is a great show.
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    I love it, too -- so inspiring, especially watching them all complete a marathon!

I am pulling for Mike. He is such a sweet kid, and so giving and concerned for his dad and brother. He's my top choice. That said, I think Tara is going to win . . . she's a machine! :) Can't wait for the finale!
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for the finale! I hope Tara wins. I was disappointed that Helen stayed and not her daughter. I hope she can pass on what she's learned to her daughter.

126046.png
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm pulling for Tara. She's awesome! She won soooooo many of the challenges and has never been below the yellow line. She deserves it! I don't care for Ron much anymore after a couple of weeks ago when he schemed to get Kristin kicked off and tried to pretend he had nothing to do with it. But I do have to give him props for getting through that marathon.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love Biggest Loser. i would love to see Tara win or Mike. I am really rooting for Tara though. She looks amazing!!!
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really love them all I injured my leg and it really slowed me down but I see this man with his cane walk a marathon. I have no excusses I need to do my thing.
  • Zipflipnflutter
    Zipflipnflutter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want tara to win as well..she deserves it!!! And for the at home prize I hope its Kristen, but it'll probably be Sione or Filipe.

Sione is so hot!!! And i love the name =)

Oh yea, I forgot about Nicole on the Red team , she was like the dark horse of the comp, it just sucks she got eliminated so early
  • ttutt004
    ttutt004 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want Tara to win. I like all four, but at the same time, Tara is my favorite. As someone else said, she is a machine. She has out performed EVERYONE on that show. It has been a good season. If Tara does not win, Mike is my next favorite.
  • melli244
    Options
    Im hoping they start up another season soon after this finale, because it helps me with my motivaton.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    <--- team tara! :drinker:
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    I want Tara to win also. However, I did watch an outtake on the website of Helen where she takes her husband to the gym with her to get him started on losing weight. She tells him that from that point on, she came first. She had to make sure that she got to the gym and worked out and she wasn't going back to the way it used to be. I felt kinda sad for her as I knew how she felt, putting family ahead of her own needs. It seemed genuine to me. JMHO.
  • dricotta1
    dricotta1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm really good with any of them winning, but I'm rooting for Mike because I want to see him turn his life around at an early age. There was such a cute kid under that weight! His Dad may not have taught him how to eat well, but he sure taught him kindness and consideration.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Im hoping they start up another season soon after this finale, because it helps me with my motivaton.

DITO!!

Did any of you guys pledge to loose weight? I did.... Donated 23 pounds o' food! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm really good with any of them winning, but I'm rooting for Mike because I want to see him turn his life around at an early age. There was such a cute kid under that weight! His Dad may not have taught him how to eat well, but he sure taught him kindness and consideration.

I like that he went back to his old high school, showed them his before poster and encouraged any of the guys to work out with him and to talk with him about any problems they might be having with their weight.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

DITO!!

Did any of you guys pledge to loose weight? I did.... Donated 23 pounds o' food! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:

Yep, I donated! :bigsmile:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this one!!! GO MIKE!!!!! Tara turned me off in the very beginning, never warmed up to her again, and Helen I just plain out don't like....So gogogogogogogogo Mike! That kid needs to write a book that's aimed at kids, he's the reason my son at 17 went back to the gym and started watching what he's eating, right out of highschool and all of a sudden all the sports stopped, and 20 lbs crept on him like a bad dream.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Go Tara! She's won most of the challenges and have never been under the yellow line. She's so mentally tough and believes in herself. Never been a more deserving winner but then, it's not who deserves it as much as the scale.
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    I really like Tara to Win but if Mike does to It's great! ANYONE BUT HELEN... what kind of mother asks for their child to be sent home before them?? I just think she is a self centered parent. Mike is a great guy and I think would do good with the money. Tara... she is a machine. geeze who works out 6 hours a day then is upset about a small bag of chips? She expects too much of herself but I do think she will win.