Fell off the wagon but dragging myself back on again.

Options
Okay so I suck. I was down almost 10 pounds in June then we moved and my eating habits got VERY sloppy. I've gained it back plus some. Seeing some pictures taken of me at a family get together last night made me realize that I really need to get back on the ball so I am recommitting myself to losing weight with a 5 pound at a time goal. Go me!

Replies

• antipanic
    Options
    And hooray for you for coming back! I also signed up in June and made the lamest attempt ever, and then stopped. I recommitted a month ago, and even though there have been bumps along the way, I am realizing that this is not a straight line from where I am now to where I want to be. The important thing is when I take a wrong turn is to...stop and turn around!! Best of luck, and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your'e back on track, in full force. Moves are so difficult and stressful, and it's always hard to keep eating and exercise in check. I fell off the wagon for a very long time, but this is it for me, I'm back this time and no leaving, I love MFP. :smile: Best of luck, you've taken the first step, you're here and there are alot of people to motivate you along the way!
  • Dshed02
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!::happy:
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, kinda. I was getting too obsessive and deleted my account, but once I didn't have any accountability I was binging on garbage every day. I just need to keep track of what I eat so I will be accountable and not eat total crap.