OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I know that we have done cardio challenges the last 2 weeks, why not for a 3rd week? Cardio is what helps make us lose. We could also do sit ups or crunches.
    I've lost nothing this week.:grumble: Its my own fault.:embarassed: Back on track here though. Weight loss for sure next week.:happy:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    194 for me this morning... finally the scaled moved again!

As for the challenges.. how about a cardio/strength training combo? We should be doing both to get the best results. This way if we don't do cardio every day or strength training every day we don't need to feel guilty (which we shouldn't, but I know I do). I'm up for whatever. Have a super weekend everyone!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    194 for me this morning... finally the scaled moved again!

As for the challenges.. how about a cardio/strength training combo? We should be doing both to get the best results. This way if we don't do cardio every day or strength training every day we don't need to feel guilty (which we shouldn't, but I know I do). I'm up for whatever. Have a super weekend everyone!
    Pegm thats a great idea.So cardio/strength challenge it is.I just needed a new idea cause I was running out of them.So thank you Pegm.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Hello Everybody.

It is a great Sunny Saturday, according to my ticker. DOWN 3 more lbs. this week!! :drinker: :drinker: I might just make that 230 by Memorial Day that I am shooting for. I have just about worn out the walking trail near my house. :noway: :laugh: -- On Friday, a total of 5.6 miles. During each day this past week a minimum of two miles and one day 4 miles.

Today is rest on my laurels day. Good Luck to everbody. Here is a new mantra for all:

:flowerforyou: I have a lot to LOSE and much to GAIN by putting ME FIRST!" :flowerforyou: ( in terms of time management and wise choices for eating and exercising)

:happy: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to anyone who qualifies !!:happy:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hello Everybody.

It is a great Sunny Saturday, according to my ticker. DOWN 3 more lbs. this week!! :drinker: :drinker: I might just make that 230 by Memorial Day that I am shooting for. I have just about worn out the walking trail near my house. :noway: :laugh: -- On Friday, a total of 5.6 miles. During each day this past week a minimum of two miles and one day 4 miles.

Today is rest on my laurels day. Good Luck to everbody. Here is a new mantra for all:

:flowerforyou: I have a lot to LOSE and much to GAIN by putting ME FIRST!" :flowerforyou: ( in terms of time management and wise choices for eating and exercising)

:happy: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to anyone who qualifies !!:happy:
    Thank you fro the Mother's Day wishes and if that applies to you I send my Happiest wishes your way for the best Mother's day ever.Congrats on all that walking you have been doing.I am hoping that the weather warms back up so I can get back outside to do some fresh air exercising.I am sick of rain because that means I am stuck inside exercising.I know I am going to drop some major pounds this month I just have to stay focused and people like you remind me of that.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I have a great feeling about this week !! So I am hoping for a big loss this week.I am BRINGING IT big time this week .I just have a sudden gust of energy and I am going to use it to BURN BURN BURN!!Good luck everyone !!Remember cardio and stregth training this week!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.I am going to also do my stomach vaccums this week .4 sets everyday!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I have a great feeling about this week !! So I am hoping for a big loss this week.I am BRINGING IT big time this week .I just have a sudden gust of energy and I am going to use it to BURN BURN BURN!!Good luck everyone !!Remember cardio and stregth training this week!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.I am going to also do my stomach vaccums this week .4 sets everyday!!

Good Luck awestfall I hope you do have a big loss this week. Share some of your energy I am in need.:flowerforyou: I am just shooting for any weight loss this week. I did not have one last week.:grumble:
  • awestfall
    Options

Good Luck awestfall I hope you do have a big loss this week. Share some of your energy I am in need.:flowerforyou: I am just shooting for any weight loss this week. I did not have one last week.:grumble:
    Ok I am sharing sharing sharing my energy telepathically.Did you get it yet lol????I know you will show a loss this week Momma just keep fighting for what you want k.:flowerforyou:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Just finished my workouts for the day...I did a 55 minute ride this afternoon w/ my wife and I just finished 40 minutes of chest and tricep weight training. All in all, I burned over 1000 cals for the day. I am pretty wiped, but at least I am still motivated. I hope y'all have a good night. I have to get back to work.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Just finished my workouts for the day...I did a 55 minute ride this afternoon w/ my wife and I just finished 40 minutes of chest and tricep weight training. All in all, I burned over 1000 cals for the day. I am pretty wiped, but at least I am still motivated. I hope y'all have a good night. I have to get back to work.

Great Job. Your wife enjoys those rides. I know I really love it when my husband and I get away from all the kids and ride together. 1000 calories. WOW!!!!!!!!!! wtg
  • awestfall
    Options

Great Job. Your wife enjoys those rides. I know I really love it when my husband and I get away from all the kids and ride together. 1000 calories. WOW!!!!!!!!!! wtg
    You guys blow me away!! Keep up the great work you guys are awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey y'all. Hope y'all are having a great week. Just finished 30 mins on the elliptical and 15 mins on the rowing machine. I took my wife to the gym this morning and we did 30 mins of strength training. You're right. It is nice to be able to get away and just be together. Even though we are breathing too hard to say much, it's a nice together time. I hope y'all have an awesome rest of the week. remember...tomorrow is hump day. Half way to the weekend!!:wink:
  • awestfall
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week?I am focusing on my abs this week with strength training and I think I am going to continue ab workouts until I am completely satisfied with my tummy.I was too fat before to even work my core but now that I am getting smaller it seems to be easier to do ab exercises.SO good luck you guys and BURN BURN BURN those cals.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey everyone, How are you this week? Where is everyone? I am down 2 more pounds:bigsmile:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Great Job !! Still trucking along here how is everyone else?
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey everyone????? What is our new challenge for this week? How was everyones weigh in yesterday? I can't seem to find anyone? Help !!!!!!!!!where are you? :cry: I need support!!!!!!!!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey everyone????? What is our new challenge for this week? How was everyones weigh in yesterday I can't seem to find anyone? Help !!!!!!!!!where are you? :cry: I need support!!!!!!!!!
    Me personally I am sticking to another week of cardio because I need to keep trucking myself along.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey everyone????? What is our new challenge for this week? How was everyones weigh in yesterday? I can't seem to find anyone? Help !!!!!!!!!where are you? :cry: I need support!!!!!!!!!
    Don't worry I am still here for support .
  • Momma2four
    Options
    sounds good
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey guys I am really going to kick some booty this week!! I am doing the BIGGEST LOSER BOOTCAMP ALL week and along with my regular walking.I thought this weeks challenge could be AB workouts cause I am trying to get a flatter tummy.SO continue with the cardio but incorporate your ab workouts in there this week.Good LUCK and see you on Fridays weigh in .:flowerforyou: