Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in December *

Options

Replies

• CaptainCranky
    CaptainCranky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Managed to get 13.8 done this week for total of 37.6. I'm glad that I was motivated to go out today, been a little sick this week but feeling better. Have a lot of holiday parties and things to do this week, so will need to make sure that I find time to get out and run.

exercise.png
  • RedRage00
    RedRage00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k yesterday so my mileage is at 16.55 for the month!

exercise.png
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is about me and doing races, it seems like there is problem, maybe I am jinxing them :huh: THIS time the "5K" course was shorter than 5 km, giving me a much 'faster' time than I would have finished if it was a real 5K. I got a 24:39 :bigsmile: BUT of-course I can't use that for my records, oh well. I did place 2nd in my age group though and got a nice award. YAY.

That is so great!

For the week....ticker is updated....I did 6 yesterday and 4 today...

exercise.png
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    160km for dec and im past half way already. Yay!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    2 more measely miles done today. Im sure its laughable to all of you, but coming back from this serious back injury is difficult.
    MRI was done on Thurs and appt on Monday. Hopefully I get good news but Im kinda scared. Happy at least that 2 miles is painfree though!

Total miles: 6
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    2 more measely miles done today. Im sure its laughable to all of you, but coming back from this serious back injury is difficult.
    MRI was done on Thurs and appt on Monday. Hopefully I get good news but Im kinda scared. Happy at least that 2 miles is painfree though!

2 miles pain free is GREAT!

AND I can totally relate - I had chiropractic therapy for my back for months but it eventually heeled up. I am now struggling with foot problems and I have to remind myself not to go too far to quickly.

And a painfree 2 miles is probably a really good sign!!!
  • RedRage00
    RedRage00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    7 miles today
  • pdchemist15
    pdchemist15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    checking in with 3.82 miles..updating ticker

exercise.png
  • pdchemist15
    Options

That is more than a lot of people in the world that did none! 2 miles pain free is great. The most awesome thing is you aren't making excuses. I know sometimes people are not capable but sometimes people are capable but make excuses...Best wishes with your mri results
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.53 miles

exercise.png
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    46 miles total :)

12/01: 4
    12/02: 2
    12/11: 11
    12/13: 4
    12/14: 3
    12/17: 5
    12/18: 17
  • cheri23
    cheri23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    Options
    A special WOW to gashinshotan, momof3and3, tummz02 and pdchemist for being over or very near 50 miles so soon!!!!

WOW!!!

Thank you, you are such a motivator for me.
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing a second 5K on Sunday with my eight year old son. It was real fun! We both came in third in our respective age groups and got awards. He was so excited and sprinted the first 1/4 mile lol BUT then slooooowed down. I passed him then. He was a bit disappointed about that but got over it.

He said he would 'train' for the next race and has down a few laps around our house (inside) already...
  • pdchemist15
    Options
    Check in with mileage update 3.74 miles for Monday
    ticker updated

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    Options

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    Options
    I ended up doing a second 5K on Sunday with my eight year old son. It was real fun! We both came in third in our respective age groups and got awards. He was so excited and sprinted the first 1/4 mile lol BUT then slooooowed down. I passed him then. He was a bit disappointed about that but got over it.

He said he would 'train' for the next race and has down a few laps around our house (inside) already...

aww how cute... all my son wants to do when I exercise is jump on me ... then again he's only 2