Hi.. my name is "I will never squeeze into a size 9 AGAIN...

Options

Replies

• jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is "I will never feel guilty for taking time out for me and my health" Because in the end it benefits both you and all your loved ones around you!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My name is: I will always no matter what love myself, believe in me even when others try to put me down.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is "I had to hit 40 years old before figuring out that the "balanced" diet that is recommended by the government and the USDA IS BASED ON BAD SCIENCE AND SKEWED DATA and once I did the opposite of what their "experts" said to do not only did I hit a weight I haven't been since before puberty but I am truly healthy for the first time in my life!"
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is "I will never look into a mirror and tell myself how hideous I am ever again"
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is, "... I'm strong to the finish cuz I eats my spinach!..."
  • antipanic
    Options
    Hi...my name is "I will treat my body like it is the only one I am ever going to have."

:-)
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is " I will never use food as a crutch ever again. Health is most important and everything else will just fall into place."
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    This made my day, ha.

Hello, my name is "I will never be on a "diet" again"
    Tired of dieting! Changing my way of eating for the last time.

xoxo
  • elleT80
    Options
    hi, my name is "i will not have to wear shirts under shirts to hide this baby belly when my "baby" is 6 years old already!" lol :)
  • ameads21
    Options
    Hi! My name is ... "I will not feel afraid to be naked in front of my boyfriend/be seen in a bikini ever again."
  • ameads21
    Options
    "Hi, my name is, "... I'm strong to the finish cuz I eats my spinach!..." "

Haha wait, I like this one too!! :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My name is: "I'll never give up. I'll stay focused and positive on a healthy lifestyle."
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    this topic makes me sad. I weigh 132 and I'm in a size 10-12. :(
    My name is "I will always be McBooty!"
    My name is - I'll never have a little middle!
    YOU JUST MADE MY YEAR!
    Embrace the booty - love the booty!
    I'm so happy I made your year.. unfortunately there is only a couple weeks left LOL!!! :)
    THANK YOU I WILL TRY!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is "I will acheive my goals and be healthy!" Hugs!
  • williemerita
    Options
    Amen to the motorcycle. I will wear my leather halter and chaps without muffin top
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    MINE IS: I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE SEXY BI**HES ON THE BACK OF A MOTORCYCLE ONE DAY"

Love this^^

My take: I'm going to be the sexy b**ch riding that bike next year!

Sidebar: tried on my riding jacket last night, looking much better already!!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    "I will never squeeze my leg into knee high boots"

This is me except I just finally managed to get em in a pair yesterday, but no room for anything else...you know like pant legs. haha Man! Ugh!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mine is, "I'll never have the athletic body I so desire."
  • ebivens3
    Options
    My name is..................... I will be the beauty he thinks I am.

Not that I don't love that he loves me this way - but I want to love me the way I am as well. :)
  • kristenliz11
    Options
    My name is......"I will never look back on photos and say 'I used to look like this''