New Rules for Women's WeightLifting

Options
I am taking on the chalenge of becoming a stronger individual. I want to be fitter and actually accomplish doing REAL pushups and pullups. I have no core strength and my zero pack is quite embarrasing.
For those who promote this book: Will it help me with me goals?
To those who have similar goals: Who wants to join me?
I am buying to book via Amazon, signing up for Planet Fitness tomorrow, so my game plan is to start after XMAS day. Who is with me?

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I just finished the book and I'm starting Stage 1 TODAY. Yes, it will help you reach your goals! Are you kidding?!?! If you are dedicated and put forth the effort, it will pay off. You can add me if you want! :) Good luck!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. It's a great program for exactly those goals.

There's also a group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/119-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w-
  • sadiesimp
    sadiesimp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just started Stage 1 last week and I already feel stronger and tighter (...might be all in my head, but I really do feel great!). I'm a carb-addict so it has been interesting for me to incorporate more protein but I am totally sold on this program and can't wait to see how I progress over 6 months! Def. join in the group posted above for more information and support.