HISSY FIT COMMITTEE

Options
123457»

Replies

• snugglybare
    snugglybare Posts: 30
    Options
    You may not be able to shine a turd, but you can flush 'em easily enough.:wink:

Well said!!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: AGREED!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Roxy, We must have been shopping at the same place for our men. :laugh: :laugh:
    I hate it when I confront him and all my husband can do is talk about a divorce :cry: and says that we should talk to the children to see who they want to go with. I hate it when I find letters of him sending text messages to other women saying that he loves them and then sends me the same thing!!! :explode: I mean who is he really saying the truth to?? He can not be in love with all of us! I hate it!!!!! Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, you get records of those texts from the phone company. They will come in handy later.
    You take those kids, kick that rat *kitten* husband out.
    He wants to threaten divorce and hang it over your head like some punishment?
    Show him. He's not worthy of you. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT and then act. Get rid of that dead weight.

What Lauryn said. Hang his *kitten* out to dry like I did. My husband cheated on me, and then tried to kick the crap out of me when I confronted him about it. I am separated from him, he's losing his *kitten* in child support, and I ended up with the car...my license plate reads "WAS HIS" life is great.!!

GTO-- I'm relieved to read this-- I hadn't read anything about your situation for a long time, and the last time it was that you were being abused-- so relieved you're separated. God bless you, sweetie. :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I hate the damn KFC people!!!! they post a free grilled chicken coupon deal, then when you get to the chicken place there is a sign in the window stating they are not honoring them, but you can get a mail in raincheck! it was all a lie!!!!!!!!!!! KFC has just pulled off the biggest advertising scam ever! I hate that:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

GTO-- I'm relieved to read this-- I hadn't read anything about your situation for a long time, and the last time it was that you were being abused-- so relieved you're separated. God bless you, sweetie. :flowerforyou:

He laid his hands on me ONE time...that was enuf for me. I chased his *kitten* out of the house with a Louisville Slugger- he may hit a woman but I'll be damned if it'll be me!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    good for you GTO girl..... you showed him and yourself what a strong woman is.!!!!! and from past experience I know , it's never an isolated incident, and it is never the last time, until you leave. I wish you all the strength and happiness that I know you will someday have. :smile:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    What Lauryn said. Hang his *kitten* out to dry like I did. My husband cheated on me, and then tried to kick the crap out of me when I confronted him about it. I am separated from him, he's losing his *kitten* in child support, and I ended up with the car...my license plate reads "WAS HIS" life is great.!!

NICE!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!! Show 'im who's boss!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    I hate the damn KFC people!!!! they post a free grilled chicken coupon deal, then when you get to the chicken place there is a sign in the window stating they are not honoring them, but you can get a mail in raincheck! it was all a lie!!!!!!!!!!! KFC has just pulled off the biggest advertising scam ever! I hate that:mad: :mad: :mad:

There is nothing worse then having a craving and NOT being able to get it! KFC is the WORST for me! Whenever I see those commercials, omg.....droooooooool. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

There is nothing worse then having a craving and NOT being able to get it! KFC is the WORST for me! Whenever I see those commercials, omg.....droooooooool. :laugh:

The *kitten*! I say we storm the walls!!
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    I am so mad right now! :explode: I am not sure what I am going to do at this point but my family is over for the weekend and all though I am happy to see them after 8 months I hate that they throw at my face how well I use to have it and how bad it is for me now. It is true I might not be able to afford what I once did but my children are not in want. I do not mind that they show concern but one thing is concern and the other thing is pity. I hate that my daughters are being devalued by their cousin. I am glad she has not hit some rough spots but my girls should not have to feel less then just because they do not have everything that she has!. :mad: