From 233 pounds to 181 pounds(with pics)! 16 pounds from goa

Options
sonnyless
sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
Hello all! This is the first time I've posted a topic her on MFP. But I've put in a lot of hard work so I figured that it was time to post my progress. My weight loss journey started 10 months ago on Feb 21, 2011. On that day I made the decision to get off of the couch and change my life. I am 5'10, and my starting weight was 233 pounds. As of today I have lost 52 pounds and I am down to 181 pounds! I am currently 16 pounds away from my goal weight! Like many people on here, I lost my weight by using a combination of clean eating, cardio, and strength training. But most importantly I stay consistent and I never give up! I'm so glad that I found this site. The daily support of my pals is also what keeps me motivated. I hope this post encourages others to keep moving forwards towards there goal.

[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/sonnyless1/Mobile Uploads/Nov3rd2011-3-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/sonnyless1/Mobile Uploads/2011-12-18_1618331-1-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl :) Good luck on final journey
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    wow, you look beautiful!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Holy hotness!! You look amazing!
  • Shei0307
    Options
    Great job! You look stunning!:smile: Keep it up!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing progress my friend! You look amazing and i'm so very proud of you.... Get it girl!!!! :)
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good Job on all your hard work, it's worth it just to be healthy...being gorgeous is just extra!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    clapping my hands as I stand to my feet ( screeming) that's my MFP friend..lol
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss and never giving up!
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Way to go!!! You're gonna meet your goal - you're doing it!!! Makes me so excited to post my before and after - one day soon!!!!
  • karagaddy
    karagaddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look Great!
  • Aperyan83
    Aperyan83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am currently 228 and my goal is 170!! THANKS! This motivates me more!!

AWESOME JOB BEAUTIFUL!!!
    :drinker:
    Hello all! This is the first time I've posted a topic her on MFP. But I've put in a lot of hard work so I figured that it was time to post my progress. My weight loss journey started 10 months ago on Feb 21, 2011. On that day I made the decision to get off of the couch and change my life. I am 5'10, and my starting weight was 233 pounds. As of today I have lost 52 pounds and I am down to 181 pounds! I am currently 16 pounds away from my goal weight! Like many people on here, I lost my weight by using a combination of clean eating, cardio, and strength training. But most importantly I stay consistent and I never give up! I'm so glad that I found this site. The daily support of my pals is also what keeps me motivated. I hope this post encourages others to keep moving forwards towards there goal.

[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/sonnyless1/Mobile Uploads/Nov3rd2011-3-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/sonnyless1/Mobile Uploads/2011-12-18_1618331-1-1.jpg[/img]
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! You look great!!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing, thank you for sharing your story!
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow you went from a big girl to a small one. It doesn't even look like you still weigh 181. Great job!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You are incredibly gorgeous. WOW! I wish I looked that good, I'm 175 and still don't look THAT good, how tall are you? Your problem areas must have been in total different spot then mine haha. Cus girl you look like about 140-130lbs of hotness!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look great! Good luck on the rest of your journey. :D
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! My first goal weight is your current, so this is so inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work. You will be at your goal before you know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!