Do you look like your siblings?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm the youngest of six. We resemble each other, but don't really look alike. My mom used to joke to my dad, "None of our kids look alike. You must have been fooling around on me." :laugh:

My sister and I look the most alike, but it might just be that we're the two girls and do our makeup similar. Maybe if my brother wore eyeliner and red lipstick, we'd look more alike. :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm one of six. (4 girls 2 boys) and none of us look alike. We are part Irish, Scottish, German, French, Welch and a smidge of American Indian. I have the irish features, my one brother has the german features, my one sister has french features and another sister has the indian features... the other two just are a mismatch :) We are a crazy bunch. :)

We're 4 boys, 2 girls and almost the same mix, but swap out the Irish for Slovak.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I dont look anything like my siblings. When I was heavier..I did look alot like my sister...but now..poof!.. I am back to being the milkman's daughter..
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My brother and I have the same nose, but that's where the similarities end. I look more like my dad, while he got his looks from our mom's side of the family. Actually, my brother and cousin (our moms are sisters) look like they should be siblings, as they are nearly identical and both look like our grandfather.
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    264613_10150334449294918_724494917_10005673_1461067_n.jpg

She's 14, and I'm 19. I'm on the left! We're both 5'2. She's 130 pounds, and I'm.. not lol. But we both have blue eyes, redish brown hair. Same cheek bones.
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    264613_10150334449294918_724494917_10005673_1461067_n.jpg

She's 14, and I'm 19. I'm on the left! We're both 5'2. She's 130 pounds, and I'm.. not lol. But we both have blue eyes, redish brown hair. Same cheek bones.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My sister and I have the exact same facial features. She's also my height, but she has darker skin. My brothers look nothing like me, except the youngest who has the same eyes.

6539800769_974a6bb025.jpg

I'm in the bridal gown. Sister on the left. Cousin on the right.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My two brothers and I look different (we have same parents) but look alike... Anyone can tell we are all related but my brothers are so handsome, I can't even see how I even look like them???
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I look nothing like my siblings...even my 2 sons look nothing alike ..the funniest thing tho, my youngest son and my step son look crazy alike !!! go figure ...lol
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    I'm #5 of 7 kids.
    Two of my sisters have no butt, no stomach, tiny upper body, but they do have some theigh weight. The rest of the gang look like me (although i'm heavier in weight @ 155) : a round butt (just like my mama!), not too much in the tummy area, small face, and big calves!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I think I look a little bit like the second youngest but nothing like the other 2 older ones. I am the youngest BUT I have a different father to the others so it's not a stretch that we don't look alike.

Me:

6293658790_1517637ae7.jpg

This is my mother, niece and sister:

2390721707_8e6a5a803e.jpg

My eldest sister and her daughter:

3392913759_f168c1c4ab.jpg

My brother and his wife (he is one of those who can't smile naturally it seems :laugh:)

3393727520_790c77d009.jpg

What do you guys think?

I am the tallest girl out of the siblings, at 5'4 1/2, then my brother is 6'2. They all have dark hair, mine is naturally a mousy colour. Me & the next youngest have hazel eyes, the 2 eldest have brown eyes. My brother is tall and lanky, although he is getting a bit of the middle age spread going on. My eldest sister has always had an issue with her weight but she has thyroid issues. The next youngest has always been thin but she is a little pear shaped, her booty is roooound but not huge. I have a more hourglass figure on a small frame.

Definitely a resemblance - especially in the eyes. They are beautiful eyes, by the way.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    BTW here is a pic of us as kids.
    She's on the left looking like a satanist, i'm on the right looking at my sparkler like i'm on acid

5ad4d376.jpg

Haha... I have a similar picture.. I look like a little Omen child (on the right) and my middle sister looks like a little old lady.

untitled-2.jpg
  • sherman76
    sherman76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...he's my twin
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My 3 kids look like 3 friends from completely unrelated families. Most people assume my oldest two are dating. He is tall, lanky, has red hair. She is short, pear shaped, dark hair, and olive complexion. Same mother, same father. My youngest is with my 2nd husband so they are only sharing half the dna but she looks nothing like either of them either. Tall, voluptuousness, dark hair, and a very European look. When my two daughters go out they tend to hold hands and they get stared at a lot. You can see people trying to figure out if they are dating each other. :laugh:

My brother and I look somewhat alike but no more than any random guy with the same coloring as me.

On the other hand most people assume my youngest one and I are sisters.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My sister and I look very similar. Same body shape, same facial features....both very petite. The only difference is our hair color. She has dark straight hair, and I have blonde wavy hair.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    not even a little bit.

siblings have blue eyes and light/medium brown hair.

I have dark brown eyes and hair. My hair is very curly theirs is straight.

I am adopted though so I'm use to people noticing physical differences between us.

my heritage is Irish and English theirs is Irish-Scotch-Welsh
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My sister and I are 10 years apart and look like twins. If you don't see us side by side, you'd confuse us. She's about 3 inches shorter than me, is all.
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    Yes there are 7 of us and we all pretty much look alike. However, my older sis and I have been asked if we are twins, my younger sister and I look nothing a like.

I have 3 girls myself and I have been told on a number of occasions that they look nothing alike. I know this, but they all have the same parents-haha!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i have one older brother who looks just like me, but we r Greek and we all look alike ;p
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I have one sister who looks a lot like me. We are only 15 months apart - during college we had one class together and the professor didn't even try to tell us apart. If one of us made it to class, he marked us both there (he called roll every day). Had another professor who could tell us apart until he found out we were sisters (I was married by then so had a different last name). Once he found out we were sisters, he couldn't keep us straight.

My three brothers and other two sisters don't look as much like me (all have darker hair color) but you can tell we are all related.