Do you look like your siblings?

Options

Replies

• stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My brother and I don't look alike. He looks like my moms side of the family and I am my dad's. My kids look SO much alike though (as you can see in my profile pic). They both have blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, dimpled chins and round faces. My husband and I are brunette, brown or hazel eyes, I have more olive skin...genetics are crazy!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    No. My two older sisters look nothing like me. I'm the baby and the cutest. LOL
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    yes we look a lot alike but my brother looks more like my dad & I look more like my mom
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    My brother and I have the exact same shade of green eyes, similar faces and that's about it, he's 6'3" and I'm 5'7". My husband has 4 brothers, and on more than one occasion I have had to stop myself from inappropriately touching one of his brothers because they all look so alike and are all the same height, and there is even and 18 year gap between the oldest and youngest! I've learned to never try and grab my husbands butt when I'm with his family, just in case.
  • judykritikos
    Options
    My sister and I look related, but are totally different in body
    She's like my dad's side - 1 inch shorter than me, but short legs with kankles.
    I'm like my mom's side - longer legs with REAL ankles.
    We both got the split in the front 2 teeth from dad - and both got them filled in by our dentists.
    Funny though, her sons look like me - and 1 acts JUST like me. (not that I play favorites with them, but.... lol)
    Sometimes you have to take pictures of your parents in their earlier years - and you'll see the resemblance to them,
    or an aunt/uncle.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have one brother ( he is exactly 2 years, 2 days and 2 hours older than me) and we look a lot alike, or so Im told.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am the youngest of 4.. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.. They are mixed with Filipino and Italian, whereas I am mixed with Filipino and the obvious black... We don't look alike (I'm darker than they are.. LOL.) but there are similarities in the size of your heads and the shape of our eyes.. One of my sisters and I have similar body types... But more often than not you wouldn't think they were my family b/c I'm the only half black in my family...

I don't know my biological father who is black...
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    When we were young, my younger sister and my brother highly resembled my mom; my older sister and I took more after my dad (although for me that was a bit of a stretch, we both have blue eyes). :tongue:
    Now with some age, we all look more like my mom except that our skin tones haven't changed. Bro and lil sis are olive toned while elder sis and I are very fair.
  • kk0223
    kk0223 Posts: 179
    Options
    This is fun. lol :)

People can tell my sister (she's older) and I are sisters but:

She's 5'6 I'm 5'7
    She's probably around 150 lbs I'm 248!
    She's dark complected naturally. I'm like a ghost.
    She has crooked, spaced teeth. I have perfect teeth, never had braces.
    She has no top lip and small bottom lip. I have perfect, full, pouty lips.
    She has somewhat long nose, I have small, button nose.
    Her eyebrows are 2 catapillars. (lol) Mine are regular, thin eyebrows.

The list goes on. So much is different, yet we look alike. :/ Weird.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My sister and I look so much alike that once at the grocery store, the kid who ws packing my groceris asked me, "Are you K's sister?" I was stunned. She's 10 years younger than I am -- he went to high school with her!
    Now that I've lost weight, Every time I look in the mirror I see my sister (She's tiny) even though our bodies are completely different our features are very much alike, And when you add our brother into the mix there's no denying we're our parent's children and siblings!
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My brother and I are 9.5yrs apart.
    He's 5'7" and I'm 5'2".
    He shrunk from 180 lbs to 130 lbs. He's now currently at 175 lbs after building up muscles.
    I went from 215 lbs to 153 lbs and still shrinking. My body fat percentage is around 28% but my target body fat % is 20%.
    I'll re-evaluate things once I hit 130 lbs.

He looks more like mom while I look like my dad.
    One thing we realized is we both have similar body structures and same issues bodywise.
    Thunder thighs and belly fat. At least we got decent afts :laugh:

People these days make the wrong guess on who's older...

302045_2617577765190_1427491471_32958477_1465759816_n.jpg
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Nopes, dont have facial or chest hair lol but I suppose the eyes are the same :P
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    NO.

My sisters look like our dad, I look like our mom. Over Thanksgiving, my 8-year-old nephew asked if I was adopted. :laugh:
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It's 50/50 with my siblings. Me and my one sister look a like and look like my dad, my brother and other sister look a like and look like my mom. Neither of my kids look like me but look like my husband or my other sister!
    That sounds like a riddle lol!
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my brothers and I all look alike =) You can definitely tell we're from the same family. Our heights range from 6'0" (me!) to 6'3" (youngest boy). Same skin tone, same hair color, all of us have curl or wave to our hair, and we all have the SAME CHIN! Identical. But, my olderst brother and I take after our dad's side in our build (more athletic/stocky/takes a lot of work to NOT be fat) and my youngest two brothers are my mom's build (over 6' and around 130-140lbs...disgusting!)
    We're the Mac Clan, though, and proud of it =D
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Nothing like either one of my sisters. I look just like my mama <3
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nope, not at all. I look like my mother and he looks like my father, but the strange thing is that people say we look like my dad's family.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    <<<--- Alot of people say we look like twins,i have bigger lips n a bigger nose,im on the left,but we do have alot of the same features! She is 6 yrs older than me!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Yep, everyone can tell we are related & we only have the same Dad so my Mum's genes must be pretty strong. I get mistaken for my 20yo sister - she is nearly 12yrs younger than me :drinker:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im adopted so obviously I dont look like mine. :bigsmile: I have two sisters who barely hit 5 feet tall. dark hair eyes and skin. My brother is slightly taller at 5 6 and very dark skin and eyes. Im over here red headed, green eyes, pale as a vampire and 5 11
    Then.... I find out and met my biological sister. Shes almost my twin! She got the amazing blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Our faces are a little different but you can not deny us as sisters.