How close are you to you MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I have a few who I will tell certain things to...but I love all of my friends. :heart:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    There are some that I'm close to, and if I got the chance, I would meet them cuz they're that cool. I feel more free to be myself on MFP because I don't know a lot of the people, though. I have less inhibitions, which is nice. Or maybe it's just because I relate to these people in a different way than I relate to all of my skinny friends who tell me that I don't need to lose weight.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    there are definetly a few people here i would enjoy having a couple of drinks with.

Hmm. There's a few people I'd like to go to a buffet with... but I guess that is sorta counterintuitive, huh?
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty close to handful of them.
    I'm also just one of those people who is an open book, so they know all about things that they probably wish they did not.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Some I want to snuggle, some I want to get sloppy drunk with, and some I want to take to the gym with me so they can kick my @ss.

Can we do all of the above?
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I have a few who i feel close with but not all but i try to support everyone equally.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Some I want to snuggle, some I want to get sloppy drunk with, and some I want to take to the gym with me so they can kick my @ss.

Can we do all of the above?

Yes. :blushing:

I have met a bunch in person and intend to meet as many more as I can.
    They are all awesome (the ladies are HOT too :smokin: )
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    there are definetly a few people here i would enjoy having a couple of drinks with.
    oh me! lol lots of my friends i am closer to than my "real" friends! satiricalwoman, for one!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    oh me! lol lots of my friends i am closer to than my "real" friends! satiricalwoman, for one!

^^ I'm going to start a nudest colony with this sexy lady! :D
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    So close that I can taste them. Lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Do you feel me breathing on the back of your neck?
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have shared my starting weight with some of them, I won't even tell my parents what my starting weight is or even where I am at now. When they ask I say to my mom, "Less than you", and when my dad asks, "I say alot less than you", I can be a D!CK at times.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    work in progress. no doubt some will become very "tight" with me.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    realy close. i trust them with out hesitation
    my mfp friend are family so there the best
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    There are a few that I consider to be closer with then others:bigsmile: the ones that I am closer with are the ones that have been with me from the start of this thing and we have created a bond...I have some newer pals that I just adore as well:flowerforyou: I have a small circle of pals just for this reason:happy:Luv them all:heart:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty personal with a few. But I support all :)
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have shared my starting weight with some of them, I won't even tell my parents what my starting weight is or even where I am at now. When they ask I say to my mom, "Less than you", and when my dad asks, "I say alot less than you", I can be a D!CK at times.

That probably saves you a world of trouble. My family is not supportive. The place for that stuff is right here. With these people.

Congratulations on your success btw:)
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    well ive got the most amazing friends on here, but theres only 1 who knows everything about me, although i wld love to get up close and personal with a few !
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ive become quite close to alot of my friends on here. But i love all of them, the ones who have stuck next to me on my weightloss journey (:
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Pretty close to some, even met a few in person