Suggestions

Options
My parents work alot so im usually stuck babysitting my sisters and i don't have a membership to the gym because it costs money and im broke, i don't own any fitness equitment.

tonight i am baby sitting and wanna work out if i can reach my summer goal.
im currently.
150 pounds
and would like to be
120-130 by July. then work my way to 115.

Replies

• briannalynne
    Options
    My parents work alot so im usually stuck babysitting my sisters and i don't have a membership to the gym because it costs money and im broke, i don't own any fitness equitment.

tonight i am baby sitting and wanna work out if i can reach my summer goal.
    im currently.
    150 pounds
    and would like to be
    120-130 by July. then work my way to 115.
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Play games with the kids and run around a lot with them that will burn a few calories!:laugh:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    jump rope
    jumping jacks
    crunches/situps
    stretching
    dance
    jog in place

get a leslie sansone walking video.
  • christahollis
    christahollis Posts: 152
    Options
    you could throw on some fun music and have a 'friday night dance party'...my six year old loves it!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Check out what fitness routines are on cable or On-Demand. There are some good ones out there that can give a good burn in half an hour. If the kids are anything like mine, they might even think it's fun to join in.
  • briannalynne
    Options
    i found something on the cabel and im attempting to do it. lol
    8 MINUTES IN AND IM SWEATING.

but i will consider doing crunches and sit ups.
    thanks for the suggestions.
    :)
    i'd gladly take more.

i've been really slacking, anyone wanna be fitness pals?
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What does being fitness pals actully mean??..x
    Vicky x
    P.S if it's good i will :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You can use cans or filled bottles of water for weights. Use the couch or wall to lean against to do push ups. Use the seat of the couch to do dips. Do lunges and squats down the hallway. Find a step stool and step up and down repeatedly. Take the kids for a walk/bike ride after dinner. There's lots to do! :)
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Are the kids old enough to go for a long walk? When I'm desperate to workout, I take my 7 year old on a 2 mile walk/run. We walk 2 minutes. Then, run 2 minutes. When she was in a stroller, I'd power walk for 20-30 minutes.

If the kids can ride bikes, have them ride and you run with them.