I just wanted to congratulate you

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    what a nice post!! This is my 2nd christmas season logging into MFP and its small reminders like this that keep me going!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congratulations to YOU, too!!! I am proud of YOU for having the heart for caring for us enough to encourage us and for logging in to MFP today!!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congratulations to YOU, too!!! I am proud of YOU for having the heart for caring for us enough to encourage us and for logging in to MFP today!!!

My thoughts exactly!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Lady, you rock!!!!! You just made everyone's day :smile:
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    aw, thanks for taking the time to write this. Just what I needed .
    Have a happy and healthy week.

:flowerforyou:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Thank you and Right back at ya!! :-)
  • nikicrin
    nikicrin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This was brilliant, look how many people you have made smile and encouraged in this tricky time of year!!! Just what i needed to hear

xxxxxxxx
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That was really sweet and encouraging. Congrats to you for logging in, committing and making so many of us smile!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey, thank YOU too!

I think that your post summarises my sentiments about mfp pals who have stuck it through this time of the year with their logging (irrespective of whether or not they are meeting their "goals" to the same extent).

So I too applaud all of you reading this thread!

And for all those pals who have fallen off the wagon, there's always the new year!!!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a holy, happy, and healthy 2012!
  • lawson305
    Options
    simple and powerful words - thanks
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You know it! Sticking with it and looking good! I may drive my friends nuts with the tracking but they see the results- now they are interested!
  • YouCanDoIt10
    Options
    Thank you, I definitely needed this today!! : ) : )
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    youre so sweet. thank youfor making me feel good.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you. I needed this.
  • escher83
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time out to encourage us all. You have put a smile on my face today :smile:
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for thinking of us! What a great post! Happy Holidays!
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post! Just what I needed to read this evening! Thank you for your kind words and the same to you!
  • honor82
    Options
    I feel incredibly proud of myself. Thank you for taking the time to write this, you are an amazing person. :flowerforyou:
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging words of wisdom! Good job to all and merry christmas to all. I have heard from some ask me why I'm dieting this time of the year and I responded not dieting, but making life changes and what better time to do it then during the feasting season! i'm especially grateful for my daughter telling me about MFP. I have logged in form 30 days! I stared the weekend before thanksgiving and have lost 9.8 lbs. It would not have happened if I wasn't told about MFP. Kudos to my daughter for being an encouragement to me too! XOXOX to everyone!
  • turqouisechica
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going on a 8-day vacation at the end of this week and will be eating out every day, so here's to hoping I'm able to keep at it!

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas (or whatever is is that you celebrate)! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!