any1 w/75+ lbs to lose?

Options
i have gained 100---that's right, 100lbs over the course of the past year. i am just starting back on a stringent healthy diet and exercise, and i'm looking for some MFP friends for support who are in the same boat. add me if you'd like!

Replies

• MZNIKKIBOO
    Options
    IM IN TO LOOSE BOUT 65 MORE!!! ;-)
  • fatkidsgottaeat
    fatkidsgottaeat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    we can do this!!!!!!!! i'm so ready to get back to a healthier lifestyle!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    me! I put on 10 lbs a year for about 15 years... time to get back to a body that curves in, not out!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    Options
    we can do this!!!!!!!! i'm so ready to get back to a healthier lifestyle!

WE SURE CAN :-) N IKR!! SOMETHINGS GOTA CHANGE!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75lbs and have another 55 to go :) Welcome to the site!
  • mamamia410
    Options
    I do! 100 to lose, well 98 now!
  • CariBeth1978
    CariBeth1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is to reach 200 that is another 20 to go..... But I really want to loose 30-50 lbs after that......
  • rsouthland
    Options
    90 to go....
  • ladyhawk2
    Options
    I have lost and gained over 100 pounds several times. Right now I need to lose 53 lbs. I gained 43 pounds over the last year and want to get them and an additional 10 off. I would like to be in your friends group if you don't mind that I don't quite have 75+ to lose.
  • lshinholster
    lshinholster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go from 263lbs to 185lbs by the time I turn 25, so I have about 13 months to reach this goal. Eventually, I would like to be 165lbs. I'm ready to embark on this journey and look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you.
  • Tamizzle_90
    Options
    I Just believe i need to lose about 75 to lower my BMI, and feel good about myself. It's hard. My Fitness pal is an awesome site! Maybe in a year or so i'll be down a lot so I can start feeling confident!
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100, maybe more. Doing it slow so it will stay off! Lost 9 pounds in the last 2 months though, so it's a good start!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    73 to go
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I had 100lbs to lose, i've lost 50lbs so far, so 50lbs more to lose, but will re-evaluate when I get to my goal! =]
  • wimmerfan
    Options
    i need to lose 100lbs to get to my goal weight. been hurt for last 9 months so haven't done much but have maintained in that time period looking to start the new year off with a healed foot and some weight loss
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i need to loose about 65...we can so do this!
  • nihummel
    nihummel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    well I'm 15 down and 75 yet to go, and feeling great doing it! We can do it!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    started out with 105 to lose and have 59lbs to go now :)
    Feel free to friend me :)
    You can do this one meal at a time :)
    Kimmy
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    you can do ittt!! im trying to lose about 50-55 but we will see how im feeling about myself ask i shrink....yes AS I SHRINK not "if" i shrink...i just started also! its a great site and sooo much motivation!! goodluck to you, you can do it!!