what are the best Jillian Michaels DVDs

Options
im planning on buying a couple Jillian Michaels DVDs online since they are really cheap on amazon but im not sure what the best ones to buy are. anyone have a couple of them that you just find to be the best ones??? my goal is to loose about 25-30 pounds and to get more toned. im 25 with 4 kids and will NOT have any more kids so im ready to get my body back. i have a mussin top that i want to turn into a flat tummy.

Replies

• krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ??
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love 30 Day Shred, and I think that's the most popular. I just bought her Ripped in 30, and I love that one, too.. and I ordered Shred and Shed last night, so I don't know yet, but I think it will be as amazing as her others. Another one she has that I really enjoy is her Last Chance Workout dvd.. and other than that.. I have a couple I put on hold at my library I have to go pick up today and I'll try those out.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    What kind of experience do you have? Ripped and 30 day shred is great if your new to training and working out.
    if you have trouble zones like legs and abs, I would suggest Killer buns or 6 week 6 pack.
    For an overall toning, maybe No more trouble zones is the one for you. This has no cardio, only strengthmoves.
  • mrslaw85
    mrslaw85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have her 30 day shred, her one for the Wii and one other but can not remember the name right now!
  • KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have Shred it with Weights and 6 Week Six Pack.
    I don't think you can go wrong with any of her DVDs.
    My fav of the two is the 6 Week Six Pack
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30, I haven't tried any of the others, but I really like this one. I am finally in week 4 and can see some results. I hope to get some of her other DVD's for Christmas. I think someone else mentioned checking out DVD's from the library. I hadn't thought about it, but that would be a great way to try new DVD's before you buy.
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    well i think im going to go ahead and buy

30 day shred
    boost fat and metabolisim
    buns and thighs
    and 6 week 6 pack.