I will not eat your pickle.

Options

Replies

• philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I will eat most everything, it just needs to be prepared in a way to make it palatable. But anything with an insect is a definate NO!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Love pickles - especially if they are fried pickles (most people that know me think that is disgusting - its so good)!

I've never had liver or brussel sprouts and I never will. My mom taught me that they were grossly evil. :happy:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My absolutely NO food is eggplant. There are not many foods i can't/wont eat...pretty much Eggplant, Liver and oysters. Aside from those i can at least get through eating others if i have to
  • micklespiffy
    Options
    ...but I like gutter pickles...
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    avocado... the texture of the paste i used in kindergarten and the color of snot .. BLECH!!!
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm REALLY picky. Most of my pickiness comes from the texture of a food more than the taste, though. I absolutely won't eat cottage cheese, sour cream, or mayonnaise.

But pickles are my absolute favorite food everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Mine is Tomatoes, anything made from tomatoes is nasty. How could people eat the stuff!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Cherries! I think it is the worst fruit ever and it is so gross to me... Very disgusting.. :/

But I do love raisins and strawberries........ And I love chocolate

But

I almost want to throw up at the sight of chocolate cover raisins and chocolate cover strawberries... Just gross! I like to eat my fruit and chocolate separate. A HUGE no-no

I always thought... If someone ever tried to be "romantic" and try to feed me strawberries dipped in chocolate..I have to remember to tell them beforehand before I go a little nuts :)... I think it would be romantic to just put a big ol kit Kat in front of me and make me a strawberry smoothie and call it a day :)

My niece is a bit like you... her food has to be separate, but in the jelly and ice cream sense. She'll eat jelly and ice cream but only if they're in separate bowls. And she likes apple pie and custard, but not together.

(My niece is 28... :D )

I'm going on 22! Lol ... Yes I had incidence where I threw up when I ate a chocolate cover strawberry.. It was so gross... I rather it be so far apart... When I use to get chocolate shakes from different fast food places and they would put the cherry on top.. I would literally get grossed out at the sight of the cherry just touching my "chocolate shake" :/
  • ameads21
    Options
    Pickles are one, but the smell and taste of MUSTARD make me vommit almost instantly. I CANNOT stand it! haha

And licorice flavored things. No-no for me.
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So I will never eat pickles. I have tried them multiple times and just can not stomach them. Most other things I dislike, if hidden well enough, I will eat...but no to pickle.

So what is your ultimate food NO....

ps...if your mind is in the gutter, shame on you lol :laugh:

My mind was in the gutter! :noway:

But a tomato... that is my ultimate food NO! I feel like I'm eating red snot.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My No food is brussel sprouts and pickles....I cant stand either!
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand pickles either; my wife on the other hand loves them. I even had a friend that would drink the pickle juice and I would gag every time.

I LOVE pickle juice! Even more than pickles. But I like pickles too.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Milk, just plain milk, without coffee or cocoa powder. I haven't had milk in 19 years. I'm 20.
    Beef, pork, lamb. Most kinds of meat (except chicken, and most kinds of seafood). i just can't stand.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love pickles. Years ago while out drinking or cruising chicks we used to go to a deli that put a plate full of pickles on each table...mmmm good drunk food.

Pickles/pickle juice is on the list of how to cure a hangover... I've used this method many times. lol.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Go to lunch with me! I will eat your pickles! haha Yum!

My food no no is MUSTARD!! Hate it hate it hate it. Makes me gag. I wont eat anything with it in it. The ONLY exception to this I make is with deviled eggs and ONLY if I didnt make them. Oh, and deviled eggs with pickles is delish!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Liver YUCK!
    I will only eat a pickle if it's a big pickle (you dirty minded people :P)
    Hot dog's YUCK

I'm sure there are more but I can't really thing today.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will not eat butter mints. You know, those chalky ones that some restaurants give you at the end of your meal. Blech. Disgusting.
    agreed! haha
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I love pickles. Years ago while out drinking or cruising chicks we used to go to a deli that put a plate full of pickles on each table...mmmm good drunk food.

and nothing turns the chicks on more than pickle breath!

Touche' But nothing could penetrate the booze and cigar smell.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Milk, just plain milk, without coffee or cocoa powder. I haven't had milk in 19 years. I'm 20.
    Beef, pork, lamb. Most kinds of meat (except chicken, and most kinds of seafood). i just can't stand.

i hate plain milk also