The 14 Day Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    well everything fell though for me, im sick with cold/flu for the last few days, water hurts my throat so I really havent drank anything, been eating a lot of ramen noodles and I cheated and had pizza & chinese food when my throat got better but now I just can't seem to stop coughing and feeling icky so, yeah have to try again later when im feeling better im usually better with everything but meh... guess ill go back to eating more soup only prob sodium intake is killing me :(
  • timah13
    Options
    i'm so totally late on this... let me know when you guys do it again i want to participate
    my name is Timah short for Fatimah

24 going on 25 (my birthday is in exactly 5 weeks and i want to hit 135lbs by 1/17th
    current weight 155 goal 140-145 @ the end of 14days
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    well everything fell though for me, im sick with cold/flu for the last few days, water hurts my throat so I really havent drank anything, been eating a lot of ramen noodles and I cheated and had pizza & chinese food when my throat got better but now I just can't seem to stop coughing and feeling icky so, yeah have to try again later when im feeling better im usually better with everything but meh... guess ill go back to eating more soup only prob sodium intake is killing me :(

Try boiled water, but after it has cooled down a bit. For some that is better than straight normal cold water.
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    SW: 211 lbs
    CW: 207 lbs

:)
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Try boiled water, but after it has cooled down a bit. For some that is better than straight normal cold water.

Thanks I did that but I made some tea black no sugar 0 calories =D

I am scared to weigh in tho :/
  • BethN77
    BethN77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I forgot to report here what I weighed in at on Sunday the 18th!
    Starting Weight 130.4
    Mid-Point Weight 127.8
    End Weight 126.6
  • hiimsophia
    Options
    I guess this is an old topic, but I'm going to do it
    SW: 169