fake boobs...

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    300,000 women in France...Wow.

Verses 63,700,000 men.. not good man to woman ratio.

Is that 300,000 women with fake boobs?

No it was a joke on the OP being bad at math.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point of getting breast implants unless they are because of a mastectomy. I don't like having big boobs, they just get in the way! I'm happy to take what nature dealt me, I just need to work it the way nature intended.
    Eh It's no fun to have literally NO boobs. I can't wait to get some nice big fake ones :laugh:
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I have large breasts, and when I lose weight, I have large breasts, so I got lucky, but after a couple few kids, they don't quite have the healthy little bounce that they used to. I probably wouldn't get implants, because jeez, my back can only take so much, but I wouldn't mind having my lifted, and put back up on my chest where they used to be, like how they look when I lift up my arms in the mirror... lol. But had I not been so blessed by the booby gods, I'd probably get a little hook up. There are lipo places that will suck the fat our of your thighs and put it back anywhere you want it (butt or boobs I would imagine). So I think I would go that route instead of having an outside substance. But I know a few people that have them, and they look great, they were hard and "baseballish" at first but after a while they turned soft again, and look natural.
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Lots of different reasons actually. I was fine with what I had before (34 A/B) but after 3 children, I had lost all "breast fat' I had. Not a pretty sight. Although I never had a mastectomy, I still consider my augmentation as a reconstruction.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point of getting breast implants unless they are because of a mastectomy. I don't like having big boobs, they just get in the way! I'm happy to take what nature dealt me, I just need to work it the way nature intended.

If you've lost a lot of weight, it really messes with your breast tissue. I am an A cup (or a small B), 31, no kids, but because I used to be morbidly obese, my breasts are really weird looking. I've heard other women describe post-weight-loss breasts as looking like oranges in socks--I'm smaller, so it's not that bad, more like small limes in socks. I'll probably never have surgery for it, but I understand why a woman would. Also, not all women with implants get huge ones, I have friends who have B or C cups, you wouldn't know that they were implants unless they told you.
    my case, except I have 2 children. It hurts my neck trying to get a regular bikini top to hold these things up and I have to carefully adjust to make them sit in a bra right. My mom has nicer breasts than I do. I'll be getting mine a replacement set soon. Not bigger; just filled back up.
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of boob jobs because a lot of them look fake, but I know that some women get them because they want attention or want to look fake....an episode of True Life comes to mind :I have a hot mom.....lol...but in cases like Kate Hudson where she only went from an A to a B, they look really natural and I think she made a good choice. It's different for everyone, but I personally believe that its more then 250,000 a year that get them. I had a colleague that had them done (They were sooo obvious...like size 00 with D's...she looked like Madonna)... and I have a friend that had them done recently and she knows a friend that had them done who knows a friend......lol.....Seriously it feels like everyone knows someone that had them done! lol. I don't think there is anything wrong with them....I just have a hard time understanding because I went from an F to a C from a breast reduction surgery and I couldn't imagine someone actually welcoming the back pain and headaches like I had! They removed a mere 4 pounds from my chest but the difference I feel now is amazing!!!! I no longer have to wear 3 bras when I work out and I can run without worrying about my boobs hitting me in the chin! lol. I sometimes wish I would have gotten at a D instead of a C because with me losing weight I am also losing my boobs, but I am a larger built girl too and the only benefit to big boobs was that they helped hide my stomach when wearing clothes.When I see small girls with big boobs it makes me roll my eyes because they are in for a lot of long term back pain and headaches that they have not even experienced yet! I just know that I would never do it.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of woman have them. Honestly, if I go out on a Friday night to an upscale place in Fort Lauderdale or Miami, I'd say roughly half the women have them.

Most women who get them are either the 20 yr old barbie girl types or the 40-something divorcee' who's looking to snap up a younger guy. That has been my casual observation..
  • lovekck
    lovekck Posts: 80 Member
    Options

The "old" me would have agreed with this 100%.

However, after having 3 kids and losing 60lbs 3 different times I look awful. I have hardly nothing there and am grossed about by looking at myself. Its not pretty.

I've recently considered a boob job when I would have NEVER considered it in the past.

Edited to say I do not want unnaturally big boobs, just something. I would be happy with a full B cup. The main thing stopping me is the fact you have to get them redone every 20 years and of course the health risks. It really does suck though when your embarrassed to be topless around your husband.
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I had a friend just recently get a boob job. Personally I think she looked better before (of course I have never told her this!)...... haha.

I hope she doesn't have a MFP account! lol!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of woman have them. Honestly, if I go out on a Friday night to an upscale place in Fort Lauderdale or Miami, I'd say roughly half the women have them.

Most women who get them are either the 20 yr old barbie girl types or the 40-something divorcee' who's looking to snap up a younger guy. That has been my casual observation..

When we lived in L.A. my husband and I played this little (admittedly sick) game. A woman with what were probably fake boobs would walk by, one of us would say "guess" the other would throw out a dollar amount (based on size, how well done, etc.). That's So. Cal. for you.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Astonishing.... Personally I think they need to start using Jello. Yes... You heard me... biodegradable, non toxic, jello.

There is always room for jello....:laugh:

Seriously though... I know its about body image and the negative presentation being portrayed in the media. I see it in my own daughters trying to look like this celebrity or that artist or whomever. Its an impossible ideal for most people to aspire to.

I think the sexiest thing is a woman who is comfortable and confident in her own skin. A boob job is a poor replacement for that confidence.

Just my 2 cents, but then I guess if I had it all figured out, I wouldn't be on marriage number two.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    It must be a Boob-Topia there in France!
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Glad mine are saline. hehe!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm glad I got saline then. but seriously, implants aren't just to look bigger. I know A LOT of people that went from a AAA to a full B and implants look no where near the same size as natural. I'm a DD (was going for a D) and look no more than a mid C) I had characteristics of a deformity called 'tuberous breasts'. so glad that's over with. I had to get two surgeries to fix it all and the second one is in Feb. (:
  • therenegadeangel
    therenegadeangel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have no boobs at all then fill my chest with silicone bags. That's just stupid and...fake. And they're really not breasts at all, just some bags in your chest. I dunno, I just really don't understand it. Haven't they found another way to increase breast size? This can't be the only way, I mean seriously, lol.
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not quite what I was hoping for... :grumble:

Agreed.

/sigh agree as well...
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have no boobs at all then fill my chest with silicone bags. That's just stupid and...fake. And they're really not breasts at all, just some bags in your chest. I dunno, I just really don't understand it. Haven't they found another way to increase breast size? This can't be the only way, I mean seriously, lol.

its not stupid and we arent fake. thats like saying someone that has a stint in their heart is fake. i have silicone implants and im not a robot for Gods sake. they are under my chest muscles. no one would even know i have implants because they arent outrageously huge....ACTUALLY they are small er than my natural boobs before i lost all my weight. when you lose a lot of weight boobs usually go first. i dont think its fair for you to say its 'stupid...and fake.' hopefully, for you, you never need anything in your body...we wouldnt want you to be fake,.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Not quite what I was hoping for... :grumble:

I gotta side with the Panda on this one.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options

its not stupid and we arent fake. thats like saying someone that has a stint in their heart is fake. i have silicone implants and im not a robot for Gods sake. they are under my chest muscles. no one would even know i have implants because they arent outrageously huge....ACTUALLY they are small er than my natural boobs before i lost all my weight. when you lose a lot of weight boobs usually go first. i dont think its fair for you to say its 'stupid...and fake.' hopefully, for you, you never need anything in your body...we wouldnt want you to be fake,.

Well said, Holly.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm glad I got saline then. but seriously, implants aren't just to look bigger. I know A LOT of people that went from a AAA to a full B and implants look no where near the same size as natural. I'm a DD (was going for a D) and look no more than a mid C) I had characteristics of a deformity called 'tuberous breasts'. so glad that's over with. I had to get two surgeries to fix it all and the second one is in Feb. (:

how YOU doin'??