So what will you be drinking for Christmas!?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke, water and I'm gonna splurge a little and have some of my Mom's homemade eggnog.
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Besides the standard water, iced tea and vitamin water. I will have a few Tequilla and Grapefruit juices to chase away those holiday germs. So to reply to beerrunner I will be nursing a bottle of Cabo Wabo
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    rum.
  • Missy169
    Options
    WATER !!! WATER !!!! WATER !!!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Water, water, water...coffee, diet soda occasionally. Bodies burn alcohol before fat and even if we count the calories it still slows things down. For me personally...I sleep better off the booze!! Feel better and am more engaged in the season than I use to be. :flowerforyou:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    People do yourself a favor and try some Cake flavored vodka!!!

Effing nasty stuff. My favorite bar tender was obsessed with this stuff for a while. Out of everything she experimented with, I think maybe two of the things I tried weren't disgusting (and they both involved a lot of coffee liqueur).

Depending on where I am (we're still not sure) my holiday drinks will be some combination of the following: raspberry lambic, long islands, green label Jack, jack and diet, and hard cider. It's the Holidays, I'm good most of the time, I'm going to be very very bad for a couple of days.
  • lovekck
    lovekck Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Coke Zero :)
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It is that time of year again when everyone gathers aorund the family and indulges in various treats of cookies food, Tamales................But it is also a time that the awesome crowd indulges in a fine spirit (booze) or two.
    I for one will make this holiday season a Tequila Christmas/New year. Yessss I will indulge in the nectar of the gods!:devil:

Which Tequila does this most awesomely tanned big brown man drink you might ask...................Herradura!! Anejo!
    Hell yeah!

So please share your Holiday season spirit(booze) of choice..........:bigsmile:
    Whiskey - it's my binge day, so anything goes!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I will be drinking pineapple juice with vodka and/or malibu. I will probably have a white russian as well :)
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my granfathers home made eggnogg... with rummmmm yum yum
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Polish xmas - there'll probably be massive amounts of Vodka. But I've made a special request for Jack :drinker:

I am Polish. My Nan died so long ago. My mom tried but never succeeded. What are you having?
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    we have a bottle of good champagne to go with christmas dinner everyone will have a sip but most dont like it so it will be mine :):)
    in the evenings it will be baileys floating over tia maria for me
    various beers largers and ciders for those that want a longer drink and many different spirits and if the visitors dont like what is on offer then they can always bring there own
  • kiahpyr
    kiahpyr Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    There will be wine, rum, cake vodka, vodka, dark beer and my step dad's homemad kahlua to make black russians or white if one prefers. :drinker: That gives me an idea, I need to try cake & kahlua together.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love red wine and drink it regularly (just make sure I have enough calories to spare) so my Christmas season indulgence is definitely eggnog latte. I know they are horrifyingly high in calories but they make me so very happy! It's only once a year and dang it, I am going to allow myself. I work my tail off!
  • OrangeUK
    Options
    Water Loyal!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Champagne and Baileys ...Talk about fattening!!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Gonna be having eggnog and rum....a little crown and coke (diet coke maybe?)....dabble a little bit with Cake vodka....and of course....WINE, WINE, WINE!!!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    water :)

and if i get crazy enough i'll add some fresh lemon to it! lol
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on the water train! I'm determined to be booze-free and stay on track over the holidays.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    double the post, double the determination? ha