over eating in certain areas

shasha613
shasha613 Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
i am always eating more protein, fiber and sometimes carbs that are reccomended. Do you think that is could slow down my weight loss? (becuase summer is coming and i would like to be able to wear a bikini! :))

Replies

• shasha613
    i am always eating more protein, fiber and sometimes carbs that are reccomended. Do you think that is could slow down my weight loss? (becuase summer is coming and i would like to be able to wear a bikini! :))
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    The MFP default settings are not really for everyone. However, the carb default setting is pretty high, so if you are consistently going over, then I'd suspect that your protein and fat intake are low.

The MFP setting for fiber is really low, so it's totally fine to go over on fiber. MFP has it set at like 15 grams or something, but the actual recommended daily intake is between 25 and 30 grams.

How many grams of protein and fat are you getting per day vs. your carbs?

Having a diet dramatically low in either of those can hamper your efforts, as your body needs them.
  • shasha613
    i am eating like 27g of fiber, 53 of protein and carbs i eat like 1 or 2 more then it says . But thats not my biggest problem. Thanks for helping me
This discussion has been closed.