tattoos! who has 'em?

Options
megan145
megan145 Posts: 67
One of my treats to hit my goal weight is to get my spine done and I thought I'd share my other 3 and see who else on MFP has tats :bigsmile:

3516483105_3b71d72971_t.jpg

This is a Blue Man kiss :smooched: from seeing the show about 10 times out here in Vegas and getting me some Blue Man love. It's on my shoulder blade

3516483115_8ec156729e_o.jpg

This is the design from my lower back. This is for my white german shepherd, Autumn, who passed away years ago.

3516483095_8cdca4bf4d_m.jpg

This one I got done January 14th of this year. It's a child abuse awareness tattoo (blue scarf "ribbon" around Isabella's neck).

Ok! Now what do you guys have?! :bigsmile:

Replies

• megan145
    Options
    One of my treats to hit my goal weight is to get my spine done and I thought I'd share my other 3 and see who else on MFP has tats :bigsmile:

3516483105_3b71d72971_t.jpg

This is a Blue Man kiss :smooched: from seeing the show about 10 times out here in Vegas and getting me some Blue Man love. It's on my shoulder blade

3516483115_8ec156729e_o.jpg

This is the design from my lower back. This is for my white german shepherd, Autumn, who passed away years ago.

3516483095_8cdca4bf4d_m.jpg

This one I got done January 14th of this year. It's a child abuse awareness tattoo (blue scarf "ribbon" around Isabella's neck).

Ok! Now what do you guys have?! :bigsmile:
  • mizzoucheer
    mizzoucheer Posts: 23
    Options
    I don't have one yet, but that is my reward too for when I hit my goal weight. I am getting my kids names put on the inside of my wrist. I figure I have to be a thin hip mom to pull that off, so that is my motivation...I have wanted it since I had my oldest and just didn't feel good enough about myself to pull it off at the time!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have 8 and posted them in an older tattoo thread awhile back... i have my feet done, forearms, outside of my arms shoulder to elbow, a piece on my chest, and some script on the top of my back. :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i have two on my left wrist, one on my right wrist, and one on my right ankle

looking forward to 5 and 6 sometimes this year! :heart:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have four. Eeyore on my lower right back, an elephant on my inner left ankle, a heart on my middle chest and my heart rat, Magic, on my left shoulder blade/back.
    I would love to get another tattoo when I reach my goal weight, it will be rat pawprints going up my right side.
  • jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    I have 5 ! One on my left ankle, one on the right side of my chest, one on my lower back, and one on each of my upper arms. If I make my goal by the end of the year I will be getting my 6th one as a reward!
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    I have two large cats on my middle/lower back; one cat on my right upper arm/shoulder; and a crab spider on my inner left wrist.

I LOVE tattoos! Just wish they didn't cost so much!

For my next, I want a life-size realistic vampire bat on my calf, wings wrapped around my leg and fangs sunk in. :love: I love vampire bats. And I'd like a scorpion on my inner right wrist to match the crab spider.

I'm into cats, arachnids and bats... obviously.
  • nueta1922
    nueta1922 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have one of my sorority mascoy that matches my line sisters. My reward when i get to my goal weight ( hopefully by August) I will get my tramp stamp withy my kids names on it.
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have a few.
    One on the outside of my right calf: A dream catcher with my wife's name
    One on my left calf: A brightly colored(purple, yellow and orange) gecko
    One on my right forearm: A firefighter's helmet in memory of my friend
    One on my right arm: A tribal design
    And on my left shoulder, back, chest and down just past my elbow is a sleeve in progress: A dragon, tiger and a rooster that is the Chinese zodiac of my wife, son and myself. It is only about 1/3 of the way done so far with about 80 or so more hours to go.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I gots eleven and I want more!!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have 8 and posted them in an older tattoo thread awhile back... i have my feet done, forearms, outside of my arms shoulder to elbow, a piece on my chest, and some script on the top of my back. :drinker:
    I heard feet are the WORST and I intend on making that my next i wanna make a tribute to my black and gold
  • megan145
    Options
    I have two large cats on my middle/lower back; one cat on my right upper arm/shoulder; and a crab spider on my inner left wrist.

I LOVE tattoos! Just wish they didn't cost so much!

For my next, I want a life-size realistic vampire bat on my calf, wings wrapped around my leg and fangs sunk in. :love: I love vampire bats. And I'd like a scorpion on my inner right wrist to match the crab spider.

I'm into cats, arachnids and bats... obviously.

I LOVE bats! My favorites are the Egyptian Fruit Bats and Mindoro Striped Fruit Bats

How cute is this face?!?
    070918-flying-fox.jpg
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Just got this one last weekend on my left shoulder.

Summer20090281.jpg

The right shoulder.

Gaurdian_Angel-1.jpg
  • megan145
    Options
    Cheer, that is a beautiful tattoo :heart:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    THANKS!
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    I hope you don't mind I joined in on the thread. I stay on my 300 club but say . tats and came running I have a purple rose on my leg and when I hit my goal getting something a bigger rose on the left leg.
    All of your tattoo pictures are great. The paw with wings is beautiful and cheermom those are beautiful tats the angel is wonderful Thank you for letting me join in
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bats are so awesome.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I have two both on my feet....one is in russian writing and means my darling and one is in hebrew and means friends forever. Didnt hurt bad at all just a little tickelish and I hate needles!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I heard feet are the WORST and I intend on making that my next i wanna make a tribute to my black and gold

They really aren't that bad. It's just when they ho over the tendents/muscles or whatever that connect to your toes, it made me twitch and kinda kick the needle.Haha

Those are mine...
    CIMG7840.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Here's the rest of mine...

n630193345_211467_4028.jpg

n630193345_211468_4134.jpg

n630193345_1408507_8284347.jpg

n630193345_1408628_4710480.jpg

n630193345_470989_4054.jpg

Chest:
    n630193345_211470_4300.jpg

Upper Back:
    n630193345_1180443_8355.jpg

Tattoo #9 I'll be getting in June. Will be all black and appear to be burnt onto my skin. My dad and brothers will be getting their own versions at the same time. Can't wait!!! Possibly left shoulder, maybe part of my right half sleeve...dunno yet.

2803_73193893345_630193345_1620279_.jpg