78 lbs gone! With pics.

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
I stepped on the scale Thursday and saw something I had given up on ever seeing again.

299.2-Ashley-150x150.jpg

I’m sorry, Three. You and I have been together a long time. Too long. You have had your time in the limelight, but now it’s time to let your slimmer sister, Two, have her time. She won’t be around as long as you before the fabulous One is going to take her place.

For the first time since 1996, I no longer have to see a three in the starting place. No more 300′s on the scale and no more 30′s on the clothing tags. I started out late March at 377 and wearing a size 34/36. I’m down to 299.2 and can now fit into 26/28 and a few 24/26!

Weight-loss-collage-face-377-299-500x183.jpg

Weight-loss-collage-377-299-484x300.jpg

Replies

• trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's totally awesome! Congrats! You'll be in Onederland before you know it!
  • capritto84
    Options
    WOW! I am proud of you cause that takes work and isn't easy!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You look great. Lots of hard work, but it's definitely paid off. Keep it up. It's so exciting to see the numbers move but even better when you reach a milestone. Good on you :happy:
  • gnbeard
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    congrats to you! What a wonderful accomplishment!!

You are inspiring!

Love all your pics, you can see a big difference!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girlie!!!!! You look great and look younger too!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You are ringing in the New Year early!!
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You can see all that hard work paying off big time!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    GREAT transformation - look at you go!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    awe!! You're doing awesome, looking awesome, and I assume feeling awesome! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennatea6591
    Options
    That's so awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Congrats girl! What a great feeling. And your face looks much thinner. You have always been beautiful though!
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Congratulations x10004808548 you look incredible, keep it up I can't even imagine the feeling of accomplishment you must have for yourself!!
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Thats great! Congratulations! :D
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    Thats great :D !!!! Now you should wait for under 200 :D but i bet it will happen quiet soon :D good luck !!!
  • marshallmat
    marshallmat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    omg THATS AMAZING!!! Great job!!!
  • LuckiLibra
    Options
    That is awesome...Keep up the great work....
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is very close to yours...350. A number I never thought I would see! I am actually excited about getting back into the 200s....while most people would fall over and die instead of be excited about that. lol. glad you are making great progress!
  • timgordon24
    Options
    That is absolutely incredible!!! Love the transformation! Thanks for sharing w/ all of us. :)
  • gailosborne
    Options
    What a great Christmas present you have given yourself!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!