One for the lads..

Right, I want to know what you men find sexier.. a woman with a layer of "fat" over their muscles so that they have the curvy look about them bt are still skinny.. or a woman with a little six pack thing going on.. or even a woman with full on muscle?

I would like to know what in your opinion is the sexiest type of female body! Post pics too if you have one in mind (keep it tasteful though!) or if you have a lady on mfp that has the ideal body then post their name!

Thanks lads!!

Replies

• onefourone
    onefourone Posts: 212 Member
    i want curves and a little bit soft. I don't want to run my hand over pure muscle. That would be like running my hand over a dude and i don't really want to do that :)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hahah, didn't Guy Ritchie say sleeping with Madonna was like sleeping with a piece of gristle..........??
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hahah, didn't Guy Ritchie say sleeping with Madonna was like sleeping with a piece of gristle..........??
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    As tight as a tiger lol....no seriously anything from 15% - 25% bodyfat is still sexy. I also have a thing for woman with pregnant bellies, will be rubbing and whispering to that tummy all evening long.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Right, I want to know what you men find sexier.. a woman with a layer of "fat" over their muscles so that they have the curvy look about them bt are still skinny.. or a woman with a little six pack thing going on.. or even a woman with full on muscle?

I would like to know what in your opinion is the sexiest type of female body! Post pics too if you have one in mind (keep it tasteful though!) or if you have a lady on mfp that has the ideal body then post their name!

Thanks lads!!
    A 6 pack is disgusting on a female to me.
    I'll take the curvy look - the female look - not something that looks like half a man.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member

Thanks lads!!
    A 6 pack is disgusting on a female to me.
    I'll take the curvy look - the female look - not something that looks like half a man.
    this answer gives me hope!
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Definitely prefer curvy and fit. Definitely not full on muscle.

9114468.png
  • It's not the body that counts, it's about the heart and soul of the person. Body shape is secondary.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    So say celebrities wise.. who has the ideal body?
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member

Jessica Alba <3 haha
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member

Jennifer Aniston
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member

Scarlett Johansson
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Sophia Vergara
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    I'm definitely a curve man. You need something to hold onto at ALL times! I do think slim and muscular can be sexy though, but we're talking about real women that haven't been airbrushed. Like a previous poster said, 15 to 25%... more towards 25 for me though!
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Got to have the curves.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    okay so this is something I would go for, I like girls with ink

Best-Sleeve-Tattoo-Designs3.jpg
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    I know, I know: I'm a girl. I'm here speaking for my boyfriend who is supporting me with my weight loss. He wants me to be happy and healthy, but he's actually told me that he doesn't want me to lose /all/ my curves. He distinctly dislikes girls without a little feminine softness. (I'm sure they're just peachy as eye candy, but I think he likes to snuggle up to something softer -- and as the one very wise man pointed out: what's inside counts as much as what's outside.) On an absolutely tangential note, I think a girl should work toward the body -she- wants to have and what makes -her- feel happy, healthy, strong, and confident. Because all those things are sexy too.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Do I have to choose :(

I love curvy chicks with a bit of chub but then I like chicks that are slim and solid.

Gah I dunno .. I love all women ..
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    I think all women are beautiful no matter what they look like....it comes down to how they feel about themselves, confidence, etc.....I love a woman that I can wrap my arms around completely....not just half way!! A woman likes to be held tightly and I can't do that if I can't get my arms around them!! No muscles required here!!!