New member here

maccabees65
maccabees65 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. everyone!

I am new to this site. I have already lost 25 ponds, and i have about 55 more to go. This is where my doctor wants me to be, and will reevaluate after this. I have been using a different site, but I like this one better because it is easier to use and the community is much more active it seems.

I thought I'd use this site to help keep me focused and on-track to loose the next 55 lbs. I look forward to the journey and meeting some of you.

Good luck and God bless you all!

Replies

• Hi. everyone!

I am new to this site. I have already lost 25 ponds, and i have about 55 more to go. This is where my doctor wants me to be, and will reevaluate after this. I have been using a different site, but I like this one better because it is easier to use and the community is much more active it seems.

I thought I'd use this site to help keep me focused and on-track to loose the next 55 lbs. I look forward to the journey and meeting some of you.

Good luck and God bless you all!
  • Rottiemama
    Rottiemama Posts: 66
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great and supportive community! No topic is off limits. We do have lots of opinions so lots of info to weed though and take want you will from it! Good luck on your 55 lb journey. I have about 69 to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    welcome from Tennessee
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    WELCOME! :smile:

Good luck with your journey!
  • Thank you everyone for the welcome! Wow! Big difference in this community.

I guess I should give a little more info about me. I am married with three small children (5, 3 and 7 months). I currently live is South Central Wisconsin, and am originally from Monterey, CA
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.