I've lost 36 pounds since 3-3-09

Options
Cindysunshine
Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
Hi, I want to tell you all that this site rocks!!!!!! I have lost 36 pounds since March 3'rd of 09. I am so happy! I have alot more to lose but I know I'll get to my goal! I feel like a whole new person. I wish you all sucess ! We all have the ability to change our lives forever . We can do this !!!!!! Cindy :heart:

Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi, I want to tell you all that this site rocks!!!!!! I have lost 36 pounds since March 3'rd of 09. I am so happy! I have alot more to lose but I know I'll get to my goal! I feel like a whole new person. I wish you all sucess ! We all have the ability to change our lives forever . We can do this !!!!!! Cindy :heart:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Thats an amazing acconplishment keep up the good work!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! Congrats!!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    good job keep it up
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That is super! Considering how much exercising that you are doing, I am not surprised on your weight loss success or of how much better you are feeling. Congratulations!
    :D
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    you are fantastic!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    That is super! Considering how much exercising that you are doing, I am not surprised on your weight loss success or of how much better you are feeling. Congratulations!
    :D
    Thanks a bunch! I just came back from a 3 mile bike ride. I'm trying to work up to 10 miles. The thing about my exercise is, I know I can keep it up the rest of my life. I love being active. Walking is like a drug to me, I'm addicted ! :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    congrats! I seem to lack the get up and go i need lately, but been sticking to my diet, hopefully i will get back out in the sunshine soon!
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am loving my walks too - it is very addictive but in a good way.
    I am doing 2 miles in about 35-40 minutes because I find that anything faster than that makes my knees scream, but you are just doing fabulous with the speed you are going. Hopefully I will be able to speed up a bit once I lose more weight.
    I get upset if I miss my walk at night, and my knees will start to feel stiff and nasty without it too.
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    well done that is excellent! i love walking too, i did 5 miles this evening, it was lovely :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great! keep it up!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!