Are you going to meet your 2011 goal?

Options

Replies

• conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    No where near my goal...I've only lost 5 pounds since May (thought it might be more like 4 pounds a month, not every 6 months!). Very disappointed. BF % hasn't changed either, but I've lost 4 in in measurements. So that's something I guess. I want to lose the last 35 pounds next year, lower my BF % to 20% and lose a lot more inches. Not too much to ask?! Have a great holiday!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yes. I met and beat all of my personal and health goals this year.

2011 was not a great year but in terms of accomplishments, I'm overjoyed by my success.

Next year, same thing, 10 lbs down and beat my race time next December.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Well, I am not at my goal weight, but I am fitting into most of the smallest clothes I own so I think I came close :) Looking forward to continuing with toning and hoping to become a better runner!
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hit goal today! Summer 2012 goal is another 5lbs and continued toning, and after losing 16.5lbs in less than 2 1/2 months, KNOW I can accomplish this!

12029845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Julie2402
    Options
    I have reached my first goal which was to lose 2 stone by xmas, i achieved this a week early so i hope maybe for 1 or 2 more by friday which is my weigh day. My next goal will be to lose a stone by early march. Good luck to everyone!!
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sadly no but my goal was a little ambitious. I was 190 on October 6th, and about 8 lbs lighter on October 7th ;) I was hoping to be 155 by January 1, but I think I'm going to be 163-165.
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed with everyone. Pretty amazing.

My goal in January was to lose 120 lbs this year. That was a stupid goal. But despite having a few major surgeries and other setbacks, I did lose about 40 lbs. Not bad. I would like to lose another 10 before February (totally possible because I am still obese.) But I'm not setting anymore huge scary goals. I just want to keep going down. As long as the scale moves in the right direction, I'm good.

My other goal was to pay off $1000 in debt. We paid off almost $3000. So that makes me feel pretty good :-)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Already have.

Although i dont set rigid goals, i remember flippantly saying id love to be under 15st by christmas.

December 21st....and im 13st 13lbs. :D
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I met one goal on Monday, I fitted into my kilt before Xmas.

Another goal was to be in double figure Kgs instead of treble figures, by New Year, I have 0.24kgs to lose and to achieve this...
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    My "weight" goal for 2011 was to lose 15% body fat and I passed that a month ago. My "weight" goal for 2012 is just to maintain my current weight and body fat or less but not go up. :wink:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Nope :ohwell:

But I will be close, my New Year goal was to be at 250... I'm sitting around 260 *sigh*
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Yep. My goal was to go from fat and out of shape to completing a 1/2 Ironman in under 1 year. I did it in less than 10 months.
  • julieisrad
    Options
    I was hoping that I would be in the low 160's by January but currently I am hovering around 170, so probably not. But I have lost almost 35 pounds since I started MFP in august so I'm really not too upset. I've just been slacking a bit.

Any hints on how to break this plateau? I've been stuck at 170 for about 2 or 3 weeks now.
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No and I'm ok with that. I've come a long way. I'm just trying to maintain during the holidays and I'll go full force again after the new year :)
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    No..my goal was to lose 100lbs this year. So, I will be about 15lbs short. However, I am happy with 85lbs! Just can't wait to tell people I've lost 100 :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I had a mini goal of 185 by Dec 23rd, but I won't meet it. It is possible though, if I keep up with the xmas willpower, that I can meet this by Jan 1st.
    My goal for 2012 is to get to my final goal of 160pds... but I think once I get there I will want more :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    For 2011 it's to get under the obese mark and to the over weight mark. Which I only have 3lbs to hit it, so Yes I think I will hit that goal.

By this time in 2012 I am hoping I'm at my ultimate goal and just maintaining it all. Ultimate goal is 120lbs.
  • VVEXVVEX
    VVEXVVEX Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I started at 155 pounds on August 1, I set my goal weight to 140. I didn't know how long it would take to lose 15 pounds. At age 49, women have to be focused, determined and patient, because the endocrine system can have a mind of its own.

So far I have lost 10 pounds, and it's a huge victory for me to have continually made progress in the right direction. I have also been strength training 3 days a week and walking or biking at least 2 additional days a week, and I'm definitely reshaping. At 5'4", the ten pounds and the exercise are showing.

So yes, my goal of making a big change in my life has been met, with progress to show for it. And in 2012, I'll keep doing what I've learned here to make more progress. I'm enjoying the journey as much as any finish line.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started in March was to lose 50 lbs. this year. Well I am SO close...I have lost 48 so far. Hopefully if I don't eat like a pig this weekend I can lose another 2 lbs. next week and meet my goal! Either way, I know I will get to the 50 lb. mark eventually...along w/ the 60 lb. mark and then the 70 lbs. lost milestone! My goal weight is 140 and I hope to be there by July 1st and then to maintain that weight or close to it forever. I definitely don't want to ever step on the scale and be like WHAT THE HELL?!? How do I weigh in the 200's??? NEVER AGAIN!!!
    Good luck all to becoming the healthiest and happiest YOU ever in 2012!! :happy:
    ~Kim
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My health goal for 2011 was to run a 5k and complete Warrior Dash. I finished both months ago. My goals for 2012 are:

Finish a Half Marathon
    Finish Tough Mudder
    Finish a Full Marathon.