Replies

• nevaehevol
    Options
    i wish tht i was tht slim tht ppl asked me ie i was a modal x
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
    I wish you luck on your goals. Not all models are a 0. You can be a model at any size.
    Do this slow and you will succeed. It's not what people think of you when they look at you. It is what you think of yourself when you look at you.
    Sometimes a little meat looks better.

please read this.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6556-the-answers-to-the-questions
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I host exchange students and their pic is on my profile. The girl in the middle was a 00 when she got here. She was 110 pounds and 5' 10". She was so happy to gain even 15 pounds so she could wear a size 3. She lost it the day she went home so she's back to 00. She has to have all of her clothes redone as nothing fits. Even tall, skinny people have issues, things they don't like. Better to find a happy medium and be happy with who you are, and maybe a 0 is perfect for you. Even though it's hard to find things to wear, they are out there.

By the way, welcome to the site... :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Welcome, but please write in non-text message speak. I'm too old to understand it :laugh:
  • rhondababy
    rhondababy Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome, but please write in non-text message speak. I'm too old to understand it :laugh:

:laugh: Me too! Only I didn't pick up on it as quickly, and just thought that the message was completely illiterate!!! DuH!