Any mom's with large families?

Options
2»

Replies

• luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Mom of 5 here - oldest is 25, the youngest are 8 yr old twin girls!! 4 girls with one boy stuck right in the middle...and my 3 yr old granddaughter lives with us too!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 right now but we want to have at least 1 more (we're taking it 1 kid at a time LOL). :-)
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here. Getting ready to turn 40 in a year and a half and I am determined to have my body back. We have all girls ages 20,18,16,8 and 2. The youngest was born the day after my oldest graduated from high school. :)
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello... 30 yrs old with 5 kiddos... Girl 11, Boy 8, Girl 7, Boy 5, boy 2....
  • cawfeesong
    Options
    I have four boys: twins: almost 13, an 11 year old, and 8 year old.
  • armystrong261
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 9 yrs old w. ADHD, 6 yr old w/ADD, a 2 yr old and a 6 mo. old,lol
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have FOUR!!! :) Two boys: 9.5 and almost 7 (both who have ADD). Two girls: 5.5 year old identical twins. My life has been hectic since the moment I brought the twins home from the hospital.
    Thankfully, I am married to a wonderful man and we get through it together! Everyday could be the plot of a sitcom but in the end it's all worth it!!
    I'm doing my best to get myself healthy and fit again. It seems like an impossible uphill battle but I will conquer it.
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    Hey there, I am a happily married militay mom of five, 21-girl, 18-son, 14-girl, 12-girll and 5-girl! I need to loose about 50. Just started this journey a month ago. I love getting and giving support to others. It's what I do best. Let's do this thing together. Look forward to the journey!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I have given birth to five precious babies and have four surviving 12, 10, 6, and one! Two boys and two girls!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey - mom of 3 now, step-mom of 1 and hoping to have at least 1 more...maybe 2....

all girls - mine are 5, almost 4 and 2
    my step daughter is 3
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    An older thread but thought I would add me in too

I have 4 awesome kids!! 12, 10, 6 and 3. One little 6 yr old girlie in the bunch.
    Feel free to add me if you like. :-)
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of 9 beautiful children from 21 months up to 22 years (5 boys, 4 girls) plus 3 that went on to Heaven before us. Feel free to add me :)
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    I have 4...9, 8, 6 and 4. Its my time now to get in shape. My babymaking (and nursing days) are over. Feel free to add me.
  • jjpe
    jjpe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay!! For big Familes!!! I have 5..... 17,16 (Only Girl),10,7 and almost 2!!! I love to hear of larger familes but I live in a small town and there's only a few. My favorite question: Have you figured out what causes that yet? Drives me crazy!!
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 but grandmom to 13 little darlings could use some motivation ... friend if you like
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Angela, I only have 2 little girls atm, but I came from a big family. I have 7 siblings, my mom had 3 boys and 5 girls. In the next year or so my husband and I are planning on baby number 3, ( hoping for a boy this time lol), but 4 is as big a family as I want to get lol