im looking for friends who need to lose 100lbs or more

Options
im looking for friends who need to loose more than 100lbs or who is in the process of their weight loss. You can share me your wisdom. This is going to be a long journey for me and would like the support

Replies

• Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have got 100+ to lose and I am about a month in - so I am going to be here for - well forever lol - its my new life now and I love it - I love MFP and its making such a difference - add me if you like :)
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    i will definetly add you, i noticed u lost almot 20 lbs how did u do it
  • arieslady02
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this as well! I have dieted before and it worked really well, but I gained almost all of it back! :( I have decided I am tired of feeling sluggish and I'm tired of not being able to wear what I wore when I did lose it! I lost all hope!! It IS possible though! I don't have any friends where I live now, all of my friends live a state or more away so I'm in this alone. We don't have to be though!! I am wanting to lose 90lbs!! I know I can!! I've lost 60 by myself so I know I can lose it again and even more if I had the right motivation!! I would be more than happy to be your "weightloss buddy" if you want! :) I have 4 girls so I have a LONG way to go. It is going to be a long journey for both of us but I am so ready it's not even funny!! Okay so let me know what ya think! :)
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    Hello AriesLady, i added u as a friend and we are both 32 and mothers . we can have this journey together. as mothers losing weight can be challenging because we come last but i think we need to learn to put us first
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    I had 115 to lose, now down to 105 pounds to lose. Add me. :]
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have got 100 pounds to lose :) maybe ten more then that if i feel like i need to lose more. I have lost about 36 :) feel free to add me
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    i will definetly add you, i noticed u lost almot 20 lbs how did u do it

healthy eating and exercise, I am in the zone of just really wanting this to happen and being prepared to put the effort in - and its paying off. :)) very happy to have found this site - I just came on line to look for software to track my gym sessions and electronic food dairy as I used to do it on my own - didn't even look at the forums at first but the support here is excellent - best move i have made :)
  • bubble770
    bubble770 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this sight. I have anywhere from 100lbs. to 150 lbs. to lose. I have lost it before but i always gain it back. Any support would be great.
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    i think we need to learn how to eat in a way where we dont deprive us from any food and focus on learning to eat in moderation. ive noticed that skinny people eat what ever .
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    100 lbs here! I'm on my way. The elliptical is proving to be my best friend with this.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    I started with 100 lbs to lose - in August. I've lost 23 lbs - no big secret - just eat better, eat less and exercise more. Good luck to you!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose also. I am in my 4th week here and love to support and be supported by others!!!
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    i will def add you guys and congrats to the ones who started their journey and lost some, have u guys notices a change in energy yet
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I started here I had over 200 pounds to lose. So far I have lost 108.5 pounds. You CAN do this. You may add me as a friend.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    i will def add you guys and congrats to the ones who started their journey and lost some, have u guys notices a change in energy yet

Absolutely! Also, the pain in my knees is gone - just completely gone! Now - to bet the pain in my back to go away :smile:
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I've definitely noticed a change! And apparently my butt is looking better according to my fiancee, lol.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I can't offer any tips as I'm only 7lbs into my journey, but I can offer support :flowerforyou:
  • Taratruex
    Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    There is a group out there that im very fond of, its a group of people with 100+ lbs to lose, ill try to bump the post so you can find it. Its a great group of people and very supportive.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm part of the 100+ crowd and new to boot, too, so please feel free to friend me.