im looking for friends who need to lose 100lbs or more

Options

Replies

• aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello, anyone needs some extra support, please feel free to add me.. :)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    There is a group out there that im very fond of, its a group of people with 100+ lbs to lose, ill try to bump the post so you can find it. Its a great group of people and very supportive.

THIS!!! I am apart of this group as well and it is very supportive and motivational!!!
  • TaraBeFree
    TaraBeFree Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose and have just started as well. Feel free to add me as well.
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Had 200lbs to lose. Now have 138 to lose.

I follow plant based nutrition.

Please add me if you think we can help each other.

6921816.png
  • sonyalebo
    Options
    New to this myself..need to lose 120 lbs...probably would be good to have extra support...you can add me.
  • BlueDahlia77
    Options
    Welcome! You are definitely not alone here in the 100+ club. I'm looking at at least 150 lbs. that need to be lost. MFP is a great resource, though, and it's so easy to use you'll be here all the time.

Kerissa =)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I still have about 100 to go!
  • Mr_Background
    Options
    Hi

I just joined this site, following a link I saw on reddit.

I need to loose 100 pounds, and I hope this site can help me do it.

Feel free to add me.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! I have about 120 pounds to lose. It's a long journey ahead but just thinking about how we'll look a year from now is what's motivating me, and plus I am going to Hawaii next December, and I am NOT going unless I've hit at least 160. Feel free to add me! (:
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out, too. My goal is to lose 95lbs, but when I reach that, I am going to make the decision to lose another 15 - 20 lbs. I am here to support & encourage you.
  • dayylight
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had 126 pounds to lose when I started. I still have 110 so definitely will be there to struggle with you. :)
  • hayes1311
    hayes1311 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!! I HAD ABOUT 120 POUNDS TO LOOSE, NOW 98 POUNDS LEFT..
    ITS GONNA BE A LONG YEAR :-)
  • Meridea
    Meridea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a month in to this and looking for friends too. You can add me if you like. We all need support.:smile:
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    im amazed on all tthe support if i havnt added u please add me, thanks
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    what is the name of the group
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish - I had well over 100 pounds to lose when I started. I've been at it since April and I still have a long way to go (I'm not sure exactly how much, but I'll know when I get to a comfortable weight.) I probably have around 100 still to go, but maybe a little less - we'll see. Good luck on your journey!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This group is fantastic::

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/422381-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

I joined it shortly after finding MFP and it was truly instrumental in helping me shed the weight and get the support I needed.
  • kanbiyume
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been at this for nearly 2 months now, and still have 175lbs-ish left to lose! I will be here for a while, that's for sure, and I'm here for support if you'd need it! :D
  • queendebor
    queendebor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been honestly working on my weight loss for a few weeks now. From my heaviest last summer, I have lost 11 pounds. I have 99 more to go, although I may alter it as I get close and see what 130 lbs looks like on me.

I am 52 and have been fighting my weight since my freshman year of high school, so I've been there, done that!

I will be glad to support you on your weight loss journey. My brand new grandson and my son's recent weight loss are what are inspiring me right now. I'm proud of my son and want to see my grandson grow up!