DO YOU THINK IT WORK????

Options
HI EVERYONE I AM NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL. well my rule of dieting is not eating after six Pm. Do you think It going to work????:yawn:

Replies

• pitchaya
    pitchaya Posts: 25
    Options
    HI EVERYONE I AM NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL. well my rule of dieting is not eating after six Pm. Do you think It going to work????:yawn:
  • Jenners
    Jenners Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think it will be hard, especially if you tend to go to bed late (like me!). If you can do it, I think it will work. Any habit that leads to less opportunities to consume calories increases the chances you will lose weight :happy: That's the reason people often lose weight when implementing rules like that, not because your body processes those calories any differently (except RIGHT before going to bed and eating lots of carbs late at night has some affect on your overnight metabolism, I hear.) Good Luck!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • pitchaya
    Options
    thank Luauramg and Jenners. I do love this web:happy: I just start this web like 3 days now
    Not eating after 6 P.M is working for me so far [ there long way to go ]

thank again for comment
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I think not eating late is a good rule in general, sometimes hard to follow though.:happy:

Welcome to the site!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    It would work for me. I'd starve with only a meager breakfast and small lunch.
    I eat a huge dinner and binge eat late at night. If I could knock off eating at 6pm, I'd lose tons of weight.
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey there welcome to the site its wonderful so far the best thing that has helped me.. and ive had my fair share of tries lol.
    now im no doc but from what i ubderstand you are not sapposed to eat for up to 4 hours before you go to bed, in most cases thats why they tell you not to eat after 6 pm. also breakfast is the most import meal of your day, as it gets yuor motab... going for you to burn off the calories you need. as for excersise, i know its real hard to get motivated on that one belive me:embarassed: .. but i found that once i got the will to do it im now doing it every day and lost 6 lbs in my first week. dont forget your water, and if you still dont have the energy to excersise, belive it or not just cleanning your home is excersis. lol
    I hope this works out for you and again welcome to the board you will get lots of support here.. there great people...:flowerforyou:
  • pitchaya
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: