Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

indroduce myself to all

kylienp
kylienp Posts: 7
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hi all.
my name is knp.
i am 28 , I have been told by my doctor to lose my weight all I will get diabetes .type 2
and a high risk of pcos , polysetic ovaries,
I have bad depression/ aniexty for 14 years now , because when I was in high school
I waz gang raped by 5 boys, I left school and cut everyone off , except my family, and changing my appearence by putting on weight which I thought waz easy to take off. but it is so hard too take off. it upsets alot..
because I am trying to move on and start a brand new future for myself and to be healthy , I have goals to achieve to lose weight and get rid of my health problems and be happy:
i need some advice about anything
thankyou for time

Replies

• kylienp
    hi all.
    my name is knp.
    i am 28 , I have been told by my doctor to lose my weight all I will get diabetes .type 2
    and a high risk of pcos , polysetic ovaries,
    I have bad depression/ aniexty for 14 years now , because when I was in high school
    I waz gang raped by 5 boys, I left school and cut everyone off , except my family, and changing my appearence by putting on weight which I thought waz easy to take off. but it is so hard too take off. it upsets alot..
    because I am trying to move on and start a brand new future for myself and to be healthy , I have goals to achieve to lose weight and get rid of my health problems and be happy:
    i need some advice about anything
    thankyou for time
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!
    This site is very informative and supportive. We may not always know what to say but sometimes just a smily face can help brighten a day.
    Congratulations on taking the steps to better yourself and your life. Take back control.
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a new day and a new beginning for you,with people who care with there hearts.:flowerforyou:
  • kylienp
    hi Mireille.
    thankyou :happy: :bigsmile:
    I appriecate it
    ( sorry for my spelling)
    i
  • kylienp
    hello aunt karen
    I am grateful to met lovely people on
    this site .:heart::smile: :happy: :bigsmile: