good girl friends needed

Options
Hi, everyone!

I'm looking for friends who are serious about living healthy and balanced lives. I'm a Christian girl in college, with about 15 pounds to lose. I'd love some more encouragement as we do this thing together. (By the way, I only friend girls, just for privacy reasons.)

Friend me, girls! :)

Replies

• 00becky00
    00becky00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking for the same thing :) Target of 20lbs. Need the friendly words from someone to help me along the way! Add me! :) x
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new as well and looking for encourging girl friends. I'll add you now!
  • rlynsky789
    Options
    Hey I'm also new :) but not quite so lucky as too only have 15 pounds to lose lol. I'll add you!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me - I'm a mom with at least 25 to lose, but I'm here until it's gone!!!
  • nenabubbles
    nenabubbles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im from CT and I need to lose 50! bummer! This is the biggest I have ever been and my body is complaining, 37 years old and my knees and back kill me and I know is because of the weight, Its day three and Im hoping that I can continue, hope we can work on this together :)!:happy:
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    add me if you'd like. I'm also a christian and trying to get in better shape...although I am 22 weeks pregnant so not trying to lose right now! lol, but I am trying to step up the fitness and eating better. Good luck! :)
  • silvercold9
    silvercold9 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also in college... trying to get off that "freshman fifteen" which has actually been accumulating since high school, haha! I'm 18 :) I'll definitely add you! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • gunnalose15
    Options
    I'm there with ya! I just joined and am looking for female friends for support. I would love to lose 15 pounds and need some motivational help for when I want to rip into that junk food!
  • LyriByri
    Options
    Hey. I would love some more friends. I have about 15lbs left to lose. If you still want friends feel free to add me. :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me feel free, always here for support :)
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    I'm a Christian mom of 3, add me if you like. I'm lynnonamission on here.
  • sfhatley
    Options
    I need encouragement also. I would love to have an accountability partner as well. I am a wife to a Godly man, mom of a 3 year old, and a lover of Jesus. I am 34 but I still remember my college years. :smile:
  • Rachel223344
    Rachel223344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Add me! :)

I'm always looking for new friends and motivators.

Let's help each other reach our goals!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you don't mind crazy girls. :)
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!! Add me:smile: Its a great site for support!!!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    This site is fab! Good luck
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Pastor's wife here. Mama to a 3 and 1 year old, both boys. Got another 14 lb. to lose and then reassessing from there. I've been in since September I think, and already lost 14. Yat for the halfway mark!
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college, too. Trying to lose about 20 pounds. Add me!
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I always love encouraging my friends! xoxo
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I would love to have new girl friends too.
    I sent five of you a friend request, I couldnt add the rest of you.
    Sorry.