78 lbs gone! With pics.

Options

Replies

• Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great Job!!! Keep up the fabulous work :)
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Good Job. I can't wait to see you post your pictures when you weigh 199 and when you reach your goal weight.
  • bigjean
    bigjean Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    way cool. i can relate i came from 365 to now im down to 284 last time i checked. great dedication keep it up
  • Momt18
    Momt18 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! congratulations!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to post the 199 photos!
    way cool. i can relate i came from 365 to now im down to 284 last time i checked. great dedication keep it up

284 is my next goal actually. It will be 1 lb less than any weight my husband has seen me at. :happy:
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and 2012 will be an even better year! Keep up the excellent work :)
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    congratulations!!! super excited for you!! keep up the hard work! you can do it!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! You are truly an inspiration!!:-)
  • jareya
    jareya Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome progress!! Well done!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, what a transformation!! terrific work!! :P
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that you look better at 299 than I do at 240, you must have lost a load of inches too. Great job!!!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. You look great and
    are seriously on your way. Keep up the
    good work and God bless!
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    GOOD Job- you are an inspiration!
    I stepped on the scale Thursday and saw something I had given up on ever seeing again.

299.2-Ashley-150x150.jpg

I’m sorry, Three. You and I have been together a long time. Too long. You have had your time in the limelight, but now it’s time to let your slimmer sister, Two, have her time. She won’t be around as long as you before the fabulous One is going to take her place.

For the first time since 1996, I no longer have to see a three in the starting place. No more 300′s on the scale and no more 30′s on the clothing tags. I started out late March at 377 and wearing a size 34/36. I’m down to 299.2 and can now fit into 26/28 and a few 24/26!

Weight-loss-collage-face-377-299-500x183.jpg

Weight-loss-collage-377-299-484x300.jpg
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that you look better at 299 than I do at 240, you must have lost a load of inches too. Great job!!!

Thank you! I didn't lose as much off my waist as I would have liked but did lose 5". The biggest change was the hips. I lost 9" there!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    fabulous. well done and looking forward to the next set of pics
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of yourself! Don't stop! Keep going!! You are amazing.
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow that's great to see. thank you for posting this. I'm starting at 351 and can't wait to see something below 300!!! :D YOU ROCK!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great job, lots of hard hard work!!! Congrats
  • BergJ
    BergJ Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MFP you have worked hard, keep up the good work you look awesome! I hope to loose a total of 85 pounds. Your story is motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!