• superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Incredible!!!!

Great job :)
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes, please tell us how you lost 4 pounds a week! I am amazed at what you have done. You should be very proud!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    awesome job!!!!! thank you for sharing. yes you definitely look very happy .

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Nice work!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. .you look amazing! keep up the good work!
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    First CONGRATS it is obvious you are working hard. and like everyone else I want to have some tips and hints from someone who is so successful!!!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How Amazing!! You look so beautiful, and all in 4 mths is just astounding. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep going strong, I know you will make your goal in no time. What an inspiration, thanks for posting. :flowerforyou:
  • JuliesJourney
    JuliesJourney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You give me hope, thanks for posting. N
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm on a low carb diet and I try to tell as many people about it as possible. There are so many alternatives to our favorite foods! I do not eat my exercise calories back, but that doesn't mean that you don't have to...

I believe that everyone can benefit from a low carb diet and if you have not yet seen the movie Fat Head, it's totally worth the watch!! It changed our lives for the better! It explains so much! I have never 'cheated' as far as bad foods for me. I cut out all sugar, bread, pasta cold turkey. I kept telling myself that the food just wasn't worth this unhealthy life. Now I hardly think of those foods because of all the alternatives that I've chosen to eat instead. Here's an example: My husband posted a topic about a 3g Carb Pizza and it is soooo good! The guys at my office order Little Ceasar's $5 pizza almost every day, so when I want pizza I make sure we make this for lunch! Well here's the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/395604-3g-low-carb-pepperoni-pizza
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    Good job, amazing :)
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you're looking amazing and i love you as a brunette!!! keep up the great work!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much; here's some before/during of my husband and me for a Christmas party we went to!

BeforeApril10withstats.jpg

duringlosttogether4months.jpg

merrychristmas2011.jpg

MerryChristmas1.jpg

My husband weighs 173 lbs and I weigh 186 lbs.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Oh baby, I love the pictures. I missed that you put an update from your original post. Good thing, even from then we have lost 3? 4? more lbs...

Love,

Your husband
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are doing wonderfully. Keep eating well, exercising and drinking that H2O. And the others are right you do look happier and younger in your after picture....all the more reason to not look back and keep on rolling towards that goal weight. :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you look incredible! You're doing a wonderful job! :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    GOOD WORK!!!

You know, I started at 245 and am now 187 and you look much more lean than I, so jealous! but I'll get there... I'm still ... maybe a little... blaming it on my twin pregnancy :)

Congrats!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!