I need MFP friends who will support me!

Options
I've had a few people add me on this site over the past few months and I was really excited to have someone to motivate me. Only that wasnt the case. I added them and then never heard from them again.So calling all inspirational, fantastic MFPer's who are commited to this site and weight loss and who are willing to keep in contact and keep me in check! I would love to have a group of frieinds who I can count on, and can count on me!

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi i comment on my friends every day. i try and motivate as much as i can. feel free to ad me if you like.
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i do my best to comment I do miss some days though feel free to add me too
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend if you wish. I try to comment on all my friends progress regularly, but sometimes UK vs US timezones get in the way.
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to share support. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i do my best to comment I do miss some days though feel free to add me too
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on everyday. So if you want you can add me.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I try to keep up as best possible, I am on here daily so I am constantly trying give and recieve support and motivation!
  • rachaelsue
    rachaelsue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • SheWillNotFail46_5
    Options
    Me too me too! I'm new on this site and no one in my day to day life could care less about dieting! I'm also looking for a group of girlfriends to cheerlead everyday.
  • Mr_Background
    Options
    Hey there, i'm kind of in the same seat, new to the site and have few MFP friends. Feel free to add me, and for anyone else reading, feel free to add me as well.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I seem to have the same problem. I was really excited at first and the people seemed like they could help and/or were cool, but even though I post comments on their posts, I never seem to get any back and it's really depressing. I've kind of lost motivation now and feeling no support. Hence, me looking under this motivation and support board because I really need some help here. *sighs*
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and a different problem. I get a lot of people who add me excitedly and then I support them but I'm like 1 of 3 people who ever give them comments. So they get tired of me and stop responding to anything. And then sometimes they leave. And that makes me sad. Moral of the story, don't add people blindly, check their profile and make sure they are a good fit for you. Even if it's just age range or sex. If they aren't a good fit, it isn't a crime to defriend them.

Having said that, please do add me if you think I would be good in your list. I love to support enthusiastic and motivated people in their journeys. It helps me in my journey to do this. :)