Awesome success! Truly amazing!!!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Congratulations.
  • Annabelle555
    Annabelle555 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. What would you say is the thing that got you to close to the goal?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. What would you say is the thing that got you to close to the goal?

There is no one thing that got me close to my goal by itself, it was a mix of eating right, exercizing, dedication to logging in and never missing a day (I'm at almost 600 days on MFP) and I couldn't have done it without all the support of my hubby, friends, family and ya'll on MFP!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! That's amazing, fantastic job!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job, Merry Christmas to you. and thank you for being an encourager as well.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and also how you get your tummy to tone down?
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Wow you look great and also how you get your tummy to tone down?

I do have some pudge in the stomach still......but it just slowly shrinks, I do some cardio and some ab work but nothing too strenuous or crazy but it does take time, and a lot of people say the tummy is the last thing to go.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl! What an amazing and wonderful accomplishment!
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    ;o) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MAMAGOOSKIE AND CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MADE IT OVER THAT HUMP! AWESOME JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic that you lost yourself, literally. One full version of yourself is gone.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    ;o) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MAMAGOOSKIE AND CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MADE IT OVER THAT HUMP! AWESOME JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

THanks!!! Merry christmas to you too!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    That's fantastic that you lost yourself, literally. One full version of yourself is gone.

and a new version emerges!! I'm like a butterfly!! LOL
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Now I Just wonder if I can lose 3 more lbs by new years eve......to make it a nice even #?? That would be the best new years gift for sure!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job!
  • sugardreams
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing accomplishment! You're an inspiration to me (I obviously still need to start but it's always great to hear those succes stories!
  • lwood42
    lwood42 Posts: 18
    Options
    From the looks of the photos that you postedit looks likeyou husbands went along for the ride and lost weight too. Way to go!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!