What's for dinner tonight..

Options
dinner tonight will be Orzo pasta and vegetable lasagne. What's everyone else having need inspiration for tomorrow's dinner xx

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Linguini alla vongale, bruschetta, and a green salad.
  • timingsands
    Options
    Curried spinach and cauliflower with some sort of chutney and rice.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with berries, a little piece of ciabata bread and some yogurt for dessert.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Boiled gammon, celeriac, cauliflower, cabbage and parsley sauce, will make soup with boiling liquor and more veg with lentils, that'll do for lunch for rest of week.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Curried spinach and cauliflower with some sort of chutney and rice.

Yum, What time should I be there...:-)

Going to have an omelette and some veggies a wheat english muffin and a glass of wine.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm thinking something spicy like cajun red beans and rice or blackened catfish with mashed root vegetables. But it's early so I may change my mind several times before dinner gets here.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Burritos! beans, seasoned chicken, brown rice, and fresh onion, tomato and peppers.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Going for simple as I have a busy night of cleaning and preparing for the weekend. Chicken quesdillas (Tyson diced/ready chicken breast, salsa and cheese) with steamed veggies and mexican rice.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Roasted Tomato Soup:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-chiarello/homemade-tomato-soup-recipe/index.html

except with only 1/4 cup of oil to roast the tomatoes in, hold the butter and cream.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Taco salad!

95% lean ground beef with taco seasoning on shredded lettuce with fat free cheddar cheese, a crunched up taco shell, and taco sauce. Yummy!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Seasoned chicken drumsticks (21 salute seasoning from trader joes). Quinoa/grain mix with black beans and corn, may add avacado to my portion instead of corn. I may also include a veggie salad-Romaine, cucumbers, tomatos, bell peppers.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    It will be a surprise...going to friends for dinner. They are vegan so it will be something new to try for me!
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Cornish Game Hen with stuffing (which I added a real healthy dose of spinach, mushrooms and carrots) and peas. I added so much extra veggies so I can have the taste of the stuffing but not as much actual stuffing as i normally wood.. Still waiting for it to finish cooking and it is making the house smell so good :)
  • Susancarole
    Susancarole Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Filet mignon with a chocolate, yes, CHOCOLATE balsamic vinegar drizzled all over it. It's amazing! A little roasted asparagus and sweet potatoes on the side.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Baked falafel in a warm tortilla shell with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tahini times 2! Yummy!
  • AndrewZki
    Options
    Glazed Salmon with a Spinach and fruit Salad. (and it was good)
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Enchillada type things...but in a healthy way!! Fresh cilantro, shredded chicken breast, onions, salsa, green chiles, green & red pepper, garlic, olives, low-sodium taco seasoning and tomato paste. Mix it up and stuff that all into a pita and top with a small amount of cheddar. Bake for 25 minutes

YUM YUM!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Tostados!

Whole corn tostados, fat free refried beans, 2% cheese and salsa
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Some Finn crisp with pickle and some cheese. Haha. I need to go shopping.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Barbequed pork spareibs!