Looking for new MFP friends over 200 lbs

Options
Now, with this title i don't mean to upset anyone...i have friends under 200 lbs :) don't get me wrong that is not the point........ but i;m over 200 lbs and its hard for me to relate to people smaller and fitter then I am. i feel bad looking at there fitness levels and daily achievements... getting motivation from them as they might have been there or not, but can not relate to me anymore ...so i thought if i find ladies my weight it will be easier for me to relate to them and the other way around...I need a good support group after the holidays, because i have been a sitting duck for way too long now!!

Replies

• kellylara93
    Options
    Im just over 200 :) have lost 34lbs so far, you can add me if you'd like :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200 :)
  • Mary2270
    Options
    I am 266 pounds and have about 90 pounds to lose. You can add me if you want.
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    231 trying to get to ONE -DERLAND!!! add me you dare!!!!
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    I am... But i wont be when i am done :D
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I weigh 236, still have 71 pounds to go, feel free to add me if you like!
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am as well!! I will certainly kick the energy bug into you!! HAHA....Sending requests!!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and weighed in at 231 this morning! Down 19 lbs since Nov 1. I want to lose at least another 55-65 lbs!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I started at 221 and just weighed in at 199.1 yesterday but you can add me if you like.
    Edited to ad: I am 5'2.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Started at 220 in Oct. Was at 207.6 this morning. Goal is 160. Anyone can add me if they want. :smile:
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5`2 and 230 you can add me if you like
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I am 5'1 1/2" and way over 200 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    thank you so much for all the reply. i have to run now but i will be back later and will make sure i add you...thank you again..:)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say....I started at 246.00 and am down to around 150 (maintaining) ladies..it can be done!!! :)
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started in the 300's but have lost 34.5 pounds in the last 9 or so weeks. Down to 281. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Hello - I started at 297 (pre MFP); now at 229.9. while I'm part of a small group, I'm looking for more support too! Sending a request.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    223lbs here. Lost 22.

Lets friend it up :)

I totally know how you feel
  • Deeatrice
    Deeatrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am at 262 and I am trying to get motivated enuff to start my losing battle! I have a wonderful sister that supports me 150%! But I am looking for more moral support and some great motivation!!! I am not at the point I want to be skinny...I am just looking to be healthy (as of right now LoL) I may want to be thinner when I start losing but right now I am trying to take babysteps to get started. Anyone have any good starting motivational suggestions??? :) Thanks and good luck to all of you! :):):)
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am under 200 today but in August I was 230. It's was not the easiest thing I've done but most of my weight lose was based on diet. I've just started exercising. Please add me if you'd like
  • NikkiTaber
    Options
    I'm 201 but I was 250 when I started. Feel free to add me! I am working on losing the last 50 pounds to get to my goal.