Options
    best. attitude. ever. well done!
  • Destinie589
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!! :) Happy Birthday!!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow you are one hot mama!!!! I hope I look half that good when in 30 years! Congrats on all your success!
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You know, the biggest thing I always notice with these before and after shots is the happiness that is reflected in the facial expressions. You look radiant and your happiness in the photo bounces off the screen! Congrats to you - job VERY well done! Never forget where you started, how hard you worked to get here, and most importantly - that you're a true inspiration to all..

And of course, Happy Birthday gorgeous! :0)

~Marg
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    :drinker: OMG! You are fabulous at 60! I need your patience! Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you, and now you can have an different resolution for 2012! Yay! So happy for you! You are an inspiration for all! Hugs! Thank you for sharing this!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look gorgeous!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I have been struggling with a plateu and I was feeling pretty down today. Your post made me realize I CAN DO THIS! Patience,patience, patience. Got it. You look amazing and I aspire to look as great as you do. Thanks again for the post!
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    Awesome job. Lovely to hear a commonsense approach to getting healthy promoted on here. You look amazing, and nowhere near your true age. A real inspiration, well done!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    Happy Birthday and what an accompishment!! You are definitely fit by 60 but you do not look 60!! Beautiful!!
  • SlowlyFighting
    SlowlyFighting Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I feel like crying! (With happiness of course) this is such a lovely journey for you to have completed! I've heard it's harder for the, er, older generations to lose weight consistently and keep it off, so you've done well by two standards there! Sexy at sixty! You're truly inspirational!
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you!!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I bet you feel even better. Congratulations to you.
  • aquapussy
    Options
    Oh my god! That is just amazing. I have to show my mom this, she likes to blame her age on her weight issue.

EDIT: Also you do not look 60! You look at least 10 years younger!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    {{{{APPLAUSE}}}}

Congratulations!

You are an inspiration.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OMG! you look lovely in that dress!!! What an accomplishment, and very inspiring!!!
  • pnelson65
    pnelson65 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for the words about the plateaus-- very helpful.
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations :)
  • Susanpv
    Susanpv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a great feeling not wearing those xxl t-shirts anymore???? You have done a fantastic job. I have been on this journey exactly one year. I have been stuck at the same weight for the past four months, actually, I think I have gained a few pounds over the holidays. Your posting has come at a perfect time for me. You look fantastic....by the way, 60 and older is awesome!!! Hope to be where you are, this time next year!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
  • triciap7
    triciap7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for telling your story and sharing your joy and wisdom with us. You have so much to be proud of! Happy birthday to you!
  • Camarasaurus145
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing, and very inspiring! You must be SO proud! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!